Interrogation

(slight Manga spoilers)

_

After class Mr. Aizawa reminded me to come to the interrogation room that weirdly the school has.

Grabbed my stuff and left class, while I was walking I noticed that Mr. Aizawa was following me to the interrogation room, probably so I Don't run away like I did last time.

When we arrived I was told to wait in the room for the police. The room I was in had only a table and two chairs on the opposites sides of each other, like a typical interrogation room. I sat down at one chair waiting.

After a minute or two. Two people came, they both were probably officers but only one sat facing me, the other one just in the back leaning to the wall.

[if you watch haikyuu you can imagine them as ushijima and tendo ;)]

The guy in front of me pulled out a tape recorder and put it on the table
"are you ready?" he said before I nod. He pressed the recording button before he ask me some stuff.

"please state your name, age, and occupation please"

"Natsuki bakugo, I'm 16 years old, and a student at U.A."

"good now you must promise to not tell lies, if you do my coworker behind me has a lie detecting quirk so if you lie we'll know" he explained

"I promise to not tell lies"

"good, now let's get this started"

"what are your relations with the League Of Villans?"

"Ex friends"

"have you ever been to the League Of Villans base?"

"......Yes...."

"why were you in the base of the League Of Villans?"

"they took me in... "

"by taking in you mean, convincing you to come with them by saying there's no place for you in the world except theirs?" the guy behind him said "h-how did you-" "when someone lies my quirk automatically tells me the truth" he interupted me.

"...Oh...."

"alright, next question" the officer said

"do you know the leader of the League Of Villans, Shigaraki?"

"...yes, I do know him"

"whats his civilian name?"

"......Tenko, Tenko shimura"

"what are your relations with shigaraki?"

".. Ex-.......Ex friends..."

"try agaaaaiiin" the lie detector quirk guy say playffully. The officer In front of me clears his throat before he asks me again

"what are your relations with shigaraki?" he repeated

"..........Ex Lovers..... " the police officer raised his brow bafore he continued to ask me more questions.

"what about the kurogiri guy? Do you know him?"

"yes... Yes, I do"

"whats his civilian name?"

"I don't know, they didn't tell me, I remembered easdroping and heard the name 'oboro' but I genuinely don't know if thats his name"

"Okay then, next question-"
He was interrupted when there was a sound of a phone buzzing "sorry, I have to take this. You guys continue without me" the guy in the back said before Going out of the door.