Sports Festival Round 1

3rd person POV:

Beep Beep Beep

The alarm beeped as the morning came, Natsuki sat on her bed half awake, until her eyes widend "this is it today's the day!" she said as she jumped out of her bed and started her morning routine.

+you know what I'm bad at 3rd person pov's let's make it 1st person okay?+
__

I got to school and changed to my gym uniform, I finished changing and got to the waiting room that everyone was in.

"Everyone!" Iida announced, doing his hand thing. "we will be the arena soon! Please be ready by then!" I noticed as Indonesian flag (🇮🇩) /Canadian flag (🇨🇦) shoto todoroki approached izu-chan, geez I should stop calling him that, its such a childish name.

"I'm stronger than you, I know that," he started.
"but you have all might in your pocket. I will deafeat you and prove my worth to my god-awful old man. You will be crushed."

Kirishima popped up, trying to diffuse the tension in the room. Tododoki- i mean todoroki glared at him and scowled. He turned on his heel to leave but stopped when izu-chan started to talk.

" I know that you have more potential more than anybody else." he hesitated, felling everyone's eyes from around the room.
"but like everyone else in here,I'm striving to become the top to. And I won't stop just because of you" as he finished saying that I stood up my seat.

"so we're doing this huh? Well I might as well say this to." I say as I walk to my good'ol brother.

"katsuki bakugo, you may have forgot, but as a kid people would always compare me to you, so much that I swore to defeat you someday." I say as katsuki squint his eyes at me, trying to look intimidating.

"hey can we just not do this now" kirishima said as he once again tries to diffuse the tension.

"and now.." I chuckle ignoring kiri. "nows my chance to prove my awful parents and my awful brother that I'm actually worth something. So I'm looking forward to our 1 on 1 match." I leaned to his ear and whispered.

"that is if you make it to the finals" I chuckled as I pull away. I can tell a lot of people are shocked by the way I talked to him, and how me known as a sweet nice girl can have another not so nice side. I went back to my seat as katsuki being katsuki barked at me saying.

"WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HUH?!" and so on.

__

All the freshmen from various classes were gathered. Midnight was the official referee for this year's sports festival wich surprised everyone. I heard some comments from the base of the crowd but ignor it, as I knew most of them was likely from either kaminari or mineta.

I noticed the representatives from each class go up to stage and speak, I looked around as to see who's going to represent us, oh how I wished it was iida but no it was noneother than the dipshit of th class katsuki.
He got up to the podium, I put on a concerned face praying that he'll say something that's not stupid.

"I pledge... That I will win"
I just had an annoyed face and crossed my arms, while everyone broke into jeers glaring at his creativity for words. He seemed indifferent, sauntering off stage at such ease. I was mad, no not because his attitude I already expected that, but how he made his class be more dislike-able, like alot of people already dislike us what more do you want?.
__

"the first event will be an obstacle race 4 kilometers around the stadium!"
The pro hero announced as she waved her whip towards the screen.
"There will be a series of obstacles around the tracks, it's your job to get past them! The race will start in a count of 3!" wow so it's basically the same as my last year? This'll be a piece of cake.