Hosu

[long chapter ahead!]

-

"and whats with the answer earlier?" the blonde said as they both walked under the streetlights.

"I have.. No idea what you're talking about"

"hmm 'are we dating?' does that ring a bell?" he raised a brow.

"i- uhhh.. I wasnt thinking?.. Look neito we were telling about the dating stuff and I just got carried away" the girl huffed. He smiled as he start to tease her again.

"oh? Don't tell me you're in love with me now" he crossed his arms as he put on a snarky grin.

"no... Yeah no way. In love with you? Pfft in your dreams"She said with an unsure tone. She was in a love crisis, if that was a thing, that is.

She finds todoroki attractive, adorable and sincere. She also thinks hitoshis' quite good looking, loyal and hardworking.

But at the same time she also finds neito monoma to be fun, loving, and comfortable to be around with.

She has said many times that love isn't her priority right now and would not like to fall at the moment.

But oh how aphordite had other plans.

"hmm..You wanna make a bet?"

"a bet?"

"well i bet i can make you fall in love with me" he walked in front of her and turned around to face her, walking backwards.

"and when's the deadline? Or are you going to chase me until I'm in my 50's?" she chuckled. The boy continued to walk backwards as he rubbed his chin, in a thinking matter.

"maybe until we're 20? You think you could resist me for the next four years?"

"pfft, sure" she said in a sarcastic tone.

"do we have a deal then?

"sure, a little bet wouldn't hurt."

__

"thank you so much for your services, can I do anything in return?" the lady said, before you smile and refuse any good deeds the woman offered for saving her.

"oh! I know! How about I see your future?" the woman beamed.

"my future?"

"uh-huh! It's my quirk. I can see what a spesific person are going to face for the next few months. Though I can only do like two months, please let me do this! I'll feel bad if I don't." you sighed and pondered for a moment and decided that 'knowing the future wouldn't hurt' before agreeing.

"alright honey stay still" the woman spoke before she had her eyes up and down you as if she was scanning. And after that she stayed still like a mannequin.

You were certainly confused but you stayed still just as the woman said, trusting that this is just her quirk.

-

"if the speculations of the last hero meetings are correct-"

❝it's my first love what I'm dreaming of-❞

"let's just forget this ever happened"

"does it have to be this revealing?"

❝kiss me once, then kiss me twice, then kiss me once again-❞

"what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"it's pretty sad isn't it"

"can't believe they're making us cook after we just got here after beating rock monsters"