5.|encounters

Before we start, for anybody wondering. I rewrote this chapter a lot, not just the grammar and the writing but the story line too just a bit. So enjoy the less crappier version of 'tomorrow's the day' chapter

Natsuki POV:

Two weeks has passed and tomorrow will be the sports festival.
I'd say that U.A. Is a really good school. they have complete facilities and when talking about academics, despite being in a hero course they still teach math, chemistry, biology as good as if we're in the general course.

I've made quite a lot of friends from the past two weeks. Uraraka has been nothing but a sweet, bubly friend and Iida reminds me of Gabriel. I guess it his parent like demeanor and his liking of dad jokes. I don't  talk much with katsukis freinds. I only talk with Mina and sometimes kirishima but that's about it.

Me and todoroki actually are actually quite close to each other. We get grouped a lot in academic purposes, for example group projects. Almost every group project I've had must have todoroki on it, but Im not complaining. Todoroki is also level headed and logical, he's also really good at analyzing, we usually talk about the flaws in our classmates strategy at trainings. He's nice and surprisingly sweet but kind of.. How do I say this, not good at social interaction?

I kept the promise to myself and I have not once used my quikr for trainings. And I'm pretty sure they don't know what my quirks are.

sure they've been theorizing about it but none of them are close. izuku said it was sixth sense or something like that while todoroki and most people believed it was super speed and high-jump, oh I can't wait to see the look on their faces when I use it properly.

on weekends I ussualy train with shinso for the sports festival. I see that he is very determined for it and I'm happy that he gets an opportunity to get closer to what he's been dreaming of. He's a little stiff on the moves, and his moves are quite basic and predictable but im trying my best to train him. We usually spar each other-without quirks of course-and as we spar I would tell him his flaw and new tactics he can use. He looks really happy and I hope the little things I thought to him can help him reach the hero course.

He gets down a lot, and even though I'm not the best at words, i often try to cheer him up. He's a really good freind and would often  accompany me outside of school.

And I actually met another internet freinds of mine, surprisingly. We weren't that close but we recgodnized each other from our faces since we were close but then we never talk to each other anymore.

-

"I missed japanese food" I say before I put the food on my chopsticks in my mouth.

"You've been saying that all week, how homesick were you really?" uraraka said beside me, playfully. Just after she said that, I heard the sound of footsteps approaching our table as I see a familiar blond guy with blue eyes with the look of mischievous on his eyes.

I was suspicious that he looked familiar. too familiar.

But it's his voice that really confirmed it

" I heard a new clown just join the circus, is this the.." he suddenly pauses looking at me with a brow up, making him look puzzled.

"Natsuki?"

"neito?"

"I thought you live in Indonesia?" he questioned

"i just moved here...suprise?" I rubbed the back of my neck

"wait you two know each other?!" iida cut us off

"yes. Unlike you idiots-" neito was once again cut off by a girl with orange hair, when she hit his neck and made him fall.