Chapter 4~ Miss Mystic Falls

The next day I was driving to school with Stefan. I was keeping him on a tight leash since last night. I can't have him loosing control, especially at school. I tried to persuade him to stay at home, take a sick day. But ripper Stefan equals dick Stefan, and he clearly gives no shits about me.

"Nice car." Elena exclaimed once we got out the car.
I just rolled my eyes. Stefan even had shades and a leather jacket on. Who is this guy?
"Well, it seemed a waste to leave it in the garage." Stefan replied.

Then they started snogging. That's when I gagged and realised it was my cue to leave.

At lunch I found Elena and she told me she wanted me to meet Bonnie, the Bennet Witch. Now I knew it was a bad idea knowing what my brothers did to her but I guess let's get this over and done with.
"Bonnie!" Elena said, catching Bonnie's attention to turn around. However, she didn't stop.
"Hey!" She replied out of breath, as if she was rushing.
"Hey, I erm tried to grab you after class but you had already taken off. How are you? How's your family." She asked.
Bonnie finally stopped and upon seeing me furrowed her eyebrows confused. I know upon first look I look completely different to my brothers.

You know blonde hair and all that. But that's what I get for looking like my mother.
"We're dealing. It's been hard." She replied quickly.
"Everyone here really missed you."
"I know, I just had so much to deal with after Gram's funeral and all that. Honestly after you told me the tomb spell failed I just didn't really want to come back." Bonnie exclaims than widens her eyes realising she just blurted that out to me.

"It's ok, I know." I say softly.
"Erm, Bonnie this is Charlotte. Charlotte this is Bonnie. Charlotte's new here and she's. Well she's-"
"I'm Damon and Stefan's younger sister. I'm really sorry to hear about your Gram's." I say softly. Truly with pity.
"Thanks." Bonnie whispers.

That actually went better than I thought, I'm not dead and no glares so winning at life!!!

"I hope you understand why I called, I wanted you to know before you came home." Elena exclaimed nervously.
"I understand why, I just should of know."
"I know it's been really hard-" Elena got cut of short by a large bubbly blonde coming over.

"Bonnie! Bonnie! Thank God your home!" She called, hugging Bonnie immediately.
"I know we talked everyday but I missed you." She carried on.

Ouch. I could sense some awkwardness.
"How are you doing?" Caroline asked her.
"Better. Better, I'm glad to be back and I'm gonna try and keep myself busy." Bonnie talked back.
"Well I can help with that! Major wardrobe clean out needed ASAP, you need to help me pick out the perfect dress for the founders court." Caroline exclaims.

"The Founder's Court? Did I miss something?" I ask confused.
Once drawing the attention back to me Caroline squealed, I thought this girl was about to explode with joy.
"Oh my God! Your Charlotte Salvatore! I'm so happy to finally meet you. I'm Caroline. Your so welcome to help too you know. I know where going to be great friends." She exclaimed loudly hugging the life out of me.

"Thanks! I think so too." I say back.
"The Founder's Court, you know Miss Mystic Falls. They announced it today and erm you and I are both on it." Caroline explained.
"Well I think I can definitely help with that. Seeing as I was the first ever Miss Mystic Falls." I exclaimed.

Let me tell you if I thought Caroline was happy before it is nothing compared to after I told her this information.
I know, what can I say? Thank you to my mother for entering me. Looking back I'm glad I did it though and I can't lie, I enjoyed it.

Before Caroline could pop with excitement though Elena piped back up.
"Oh my God! I entered that so long ago I didn't, I completely forgot."
"So are you dropping out then?" Caroline asked looking concerned but I know she was excited about the thought of Elena dropping out.
"I can't."
"No?" I ask.