Chapter 62~ Friendships Die

Charlotte's POV:
I didn't sleep that night. I just sat looking at Kol's dead body, as did Nik.

We both didn't talk, we both didn't move. My tears had run out, I was out for pure revenge now, I wanted to kill everyone.

We heard the door open but neither of us moved.
"Morning sunshine's." Tyler's voice sounds.
We still don't move.
"Well you both look pathetic." He carries on making me snap.
"Only until Bonnie's spell wears off, then we'll look different. Angrier perhaps? Or I won't look like anything because I would have ripped your eyeballs from their sockets." I threaten walking up to Tyler.

Fear grew in his eyes and he even stepped back making me almost let out a small laugh.
"My friends will be back with the cure by then. So I can shove it down both of your throats and make you mortal." Tyler spits back at me.

"I'm an original. What makes you think that my entire blood line of vampires won't be cured with me? I.E, you." Klaus speaks up coming to stand next to me.
"You know what I think? I think that's impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire our whole blood connection towards you is broken." Tyler says confidently.

"Let's just take a moment to go through the list of everything you and your friends have gotten right shall we? Vampires don't exist, wrong about that one. Werewolves don't exist, wrong again. The sire bond isn't real, looks like you got full force on that one buddy. The originals aren't real, oops one more loss to you. Kill an original and you all still miraculously live, awe strike five. The cure doesn't exist, wrong once more. Silas doesn't exist, I can't wait to see how this one pans out." I snark.

Tyler just glared at me.
"I'm still thinking over how I'm going to kill the both of you." He replies.
"How about drowning? There's nothing like watching a human fight for their last breath. And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter." Klaus smirks rushing over to the barrier.

I smirk too loving the one up we had on him at the moment.
💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧💧
Throughout the day Klaus and I cuddled into the sofa together. Tyler stayed all day trying to patronise us but after a couple of threats he shrunk back and left us alone.

Later in the night Caroline stopped by making me want Nik to snap my neck and let me rest in peace.
"You're still here?! What are you doing?" Caroline asks walking up to Tyler in the kitchen.

We watch from our permanent position on the couch.
"Gloating." Tyler simply states.
"Hello Caroline." Klaus calls from the couch making them both turn to us. As a greeting I just stick my middle finger up making Nik chuckle at me.
"Come home. Don't stoop to their level." Caroline practically begs.

Oo, actually I want to see how this pans out. It's like a shitty soap opera but live.
"He destroyed my life! I plan on being present for every single moment of misery until I can kill them both, starting with the girl." Tyler smirks as if it would be easy.

"Fine! You can gloat and multitask. This place is a disaster, starting with the burnt corps." Caroline says fetching a blanket to put over Kol.

I swear to God if there was no barrier they would have a stake through both their hearts. I glare profusely as I get one last look at Kol. Nik just blinks, I can tell he's thinking of something.

"Tyler's mother is dead. So is my brother. We're even, call Bonnie. Get her to let us out of here." Klaus says.
"I will never, ever help you. Either of you." She spits making me growl and get up.

"Just you wait, till I get out of here. Just wait until I remember all the shit I've done for you and just wait until you feel the antagonising pain of a dagger piercing your heart. How about it Care Bear?" I giggle evilly.