Chapter 6~ No one understands

Charlotte's POV:

Before school that morning I was lounging in my bedroom, talking to Elena on the phone.
"I'm supposed to help build the Miss Mystic float for the Flounder's Day parade, if I don't, I get the wrath of Caroline. But I wanted to check in first." Elena told me, while shuffling around on the other line.

"Oh, well I'm doing great. Thanks for asking." I smirk into the phone while checking my nails. Urgh I need a manicure ASAP.

"Check in on Stefan." She smiled and joked back.
Hmm, let's be a bitch shall we?
"Oh, him? He's, he's terrible." I say.
"What's the matter?" She asks worriedly now standing still.
"He's just back to boring, straight legged, jock and that I cured him of anything good about his personality." I say jokingly.

I was joking of course, if Elena was in front of me I'm pretty sure I would have gotten a pillow to the face. But oh well, she's over the phone. What's she going to do?
"Don't forget you help me." She sang on the other line.
"I hate myself. Hey did Uncle John mention anything to you about my field trip with the history teacher?" I mused back.
"No. I've still been avoiding him. Why what's he up to?" She asks me.
"I don't know but I'd love it if you could find out for me?" I ask while looking over my shoulder to see Stefan walk into my room out the shower.

"Ok, I gotta go and so should you. We're late."
"Ok, have fun with the Mystic Queen, I know I did." I smirk and hang up.
I turn and jump of by bed walking over to Stefan, he held his arms out and his whole body just basically asked me what was going on.

"Elena called." I simply say, giving him his phone back and walking out.
📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱📱
So after making my way to school, I was soon dragged into Alaric's classroom. Stefan and Elena were already there. They were all so worried because Elena's birth mother has come back risen from the dead as her vampire self.

Please, I was still more worried about my chipped nails. I could take that bitch any day, she's weak.
Damon soon arrived with his lame ass accuse of 'the dog ate his homework.'

"Why all the furrowed brows." He asked us.
"I saw Isobel last night." Alaric replied.
"Isobel's here?! In town?" Damon asked now just as shocked as the others making me roll my eyes and continuing to file my nails.

"Did she ask for Uncle John? Are they working together?" Damon asked everyone.
"No." Stefan simply replied.
"No they're not?"
"No we didn't ask." Alaric confirmed.
"What about the invention?" I pipe up and ask Alaric.
"Didn't ask." He said again.

God these people were stupid.
"Does she know about the tomb vampires?" I continue.
"I don't know."
"Did words completely escape you?" Damon demanded walking up to him.
"I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife, to ask any questions." Alaric raised his voice.

He's kind of hot when he's angry. I quickly shook my head to get my eyebrows down from the top of my face. Let's ignore that thought shall we?
"What does she want?" I say.
"She wants to see me." Elena spoke up, a little shaken if you ask me.
"Alaric I supposed to arrange it. We do not know why or what she wants." Stefan told Damon and I.
"You don't have to see her if you don't want to." I says softly to her.
"I don't really have a choice." Elena replies making me confused.
"She's threatening time go on a killing spree." Alaric informed me making my eyebrows once again raise high.
"Oh. I take it that's not ok with you guys." Damon said snakily.
"Well, let her see me. She'll be running for the hills then. Then she won't be a problem, her words will soon vacuum straight back into her mouth." I chuckle, making my brothers roll their eyes.

"I want to do it. I want to meet her. If I don't, I know I'll regret it." Elena said to us all.
👩‍👧👩‍👧👩‍👧👩‍👧👩‍👧👩‍👧👩‍👧👩‍👧👩‍👧👩‍👧👩‍👧👩‍👧👩‍👧👩‍👧👩‍👧
So now I had somehow been forced to babysit Elena, with my love struck brother. She was sat at a table waiting for Isobel, while Stefan and I were up on the deck "playing pool".