Chapter 64~ Another one gone

Charlotte's POV:

I had woken up that morning early with Klaus right by my side laid next to me. I took a long ass bath and shower. I will never forget or take for granted the use of warm soapy water, clean sheets and a new set of clothes.

When I got back into the bedroom Klaus had obviously woken up and gone downstairs. I got dressed and just finished putting my hair up when my brother Damon rang me.

"Hey! How are you?" I ask him happily. I missed my brothers, I made a mental note to stop by tonight.
"Hey Lottie, I'm doing ok how are you?" He asked. His tone was down and I immediately knew something was up.
"I'm fine, but you're not what's happened ?" I asked.
"It's Jeremy, Lottie." He sighed.

My breath hitched.
"What happened?" I croaked.
"Ever since he became a hunter he was a supernatural being. Kathrine followed our trail all the way to the island. She got the cure and used Jeremy to wake Silas. He had his ring on but...it won't work."

"No. No. No, Damon. He didn't-he's not dead. Bonnie can do something she can fix him." I mumble starting to choke up.
"Lottie."
"NO! DAMON HE'S NOT DEAD! HE'S NOT!" I scream out dropping my phone.

I fall to my knees in shock and sadness. I heard feet pounding up the stairs and soon Klaus's arms are wrapped around me. I hear him taking to Damon. When he hung up he whispered comforting things in my ear but I still sobbed endlessly.

Jeremy was my best friend here. Probably my best ever after Rebekah. I loved him, even still. My heart was broken...again.