Chapter 8~ The bitch is back

Charlotte's POV:

So...so much had happened since yesterday. But I'll get to that in a minute.

I am currently bed-ridden. I mean I love a good lazy day in bed but I hate being in pain or ill or whatever. Basically I just don't like being taken care of because that makes me seem weak.

I mean technically I am weak because I still have vervain circling in my system, so that is the reason I am laying in bed in the middle of the day. My brothers and the Scooby Gang are currently all at the mayor's funeral/farewell event. I on the other hand, couldn't go because I'm still weak and we didn't want people to ask too many questions.

My brothers would call now and again to check up on me. I mean God they acted like I was dying or a porcelain doll that would smash to pieces any minute.

I was just playing on my phone when a message popped up from an unsaved number.
'They will pay for what they have done to you my love. I long for the moment I can look into your brown orbs of love again. Forever and always~ K.'

I blushed heavily at the text. However, that story was for another time.
What needs to be talked about is the fact that the bitch is back in town! That's right Katherine fucking Pierce. I hate that girl with every ounce of my body.

If I didn't have vervain chilling in my system I would hunt her down and rip her jugular out myself.

Later on that night I heard the front door open and close followed by Damon's voice echoing through the building.
"Charlotte, I'm home!" He spoke out.
I rushed down the stairs sick of seeing the same four walls. He looked up towards me with a warm smile.
"Woah, take it easy Lottie, you should still be in bed."
"Oh please, I'm fine now. I promise." I smile and walk down to hug him which he returned gladly.

All of a sudden though, he stiffened. We both turned around to she a slimy git sitting on our couch.

I ran so fast towards her I was a blur in air. I grabbed that bitch by the hair and pushed her into the nearest wall. I grabbed her heart threw her chest and squeezed it. She looked absolutely terrified. For effect I made my vamp face come out.
I then threw her into the ground and punched her over and over smiling when I heard definite cracks of multiple bones in her body.

But I was unfortunately ripped off by my big brother. He managed to hold me back because of the vervain in my system but it still took all of his strength.
"That's enough Lottie. For now. It was very brave of you to come here." He smirked.
Katherine was only just getting up, wiping blood from her completely broken nose.

It will take hours for her to fully heal. Yeah I have that effect on super-naturals.
"I came to say goodbye." She sighed.
"Leaving so soon?" I say menacingly. I stayed in Damon's arms making her frown at our close bond but he wasn't holding me back anymore.

I didn't want to kill her yet. Where's the fun in that? I wanted her to suffer. Just like I did.

"I know where I'm not wanted." She spoke.
"Don't pout, it's not attractive on a woman your age." I smirked as she growled in frustration.
"Ouch." She whispered.

We both went to walk away but she zoomed right in front of Damon. I threw her into a wall, watching and smiling as she walked back over but stayed her distance this time.

"What? No goodbye kiss?" She asked making us scoff and laugh.
"Why don't I let Charlotte kill you instead?" Damon said making me smile at her and she shrinks under my gaze.

"What are you doing here?" He asks her.
"Nostalgia, curiosity, etc." She listed.
"Curiosity killed the Kat." I smirked and winked at her.
"What are you up to?" Damon asked again.
"Trust me Salvatore's, when I'm up to something, you'll know it."
Is this bitch really trying to threaten us? I'm shaking in my boots. Well slippers.

"C'mon, kiss me or kill me? Which will it be Damon? We both know your only capable of one." Kathrine said stepping closer.
"I on the other hand. Just want to kill you." I smirk and grab her by the hair again and vamp speed her to the front door.

"But your lucky today is not your day. We have bigger plans in store for you, and by 'we' I don't mean Damon and I." I smile while her eyes widen like saucers. I throw her so far, I know she won't be coming back anytime soon.
I shut the door and turn to Damon who looks heartbroken.

"I know you don't want to hear this, especially off me Damon. But I'm a girl and I know her thought process. She never loved you, it was always Stefan." I say.

It was harsh but I know he knew it too.
He nodded and teared up making me attack him in a hug. I let him cry into my shoulder while I stroked up his back and in his hair.