Easter Oneshot

(The dress picture is from 'Amazon

(The dress picture is from 'Amazon.com', the male outfit(s) picture is from 'Pinterest', the white and yellow dress is from 'Pinterest',

"Mommy, Mommy wake up!"

I felt small hands shake my arm as I then feel the same pair poking my face.

I scrunch up it up, as I slowly open my eyes to see a pair of chocolate brown eyes looking up at me. I smile as she looked back at me.

"Good morning mommy!" Eliza whispered.

"Good morning sweetheart," I whisper back.

"Mommy guess what!" She exclaims quietly. Since I already knew what it was, I gave her a confused look.

"What?"

Her smile brightens, "It's Easter!" She shouted quietly.

She was a little too loud as I felt my husband move a little.

"Mmm, what's going on?" I heard Danny say from behind me.

I watched as Eliza started jumping in place in excitement.

"It's Easter daddy!" She said.

He chuckled and looked at the alarm clock and back at our daughter.

"It is, and it is also 8:30 in the morning, and you need to get dressed for church," he tells her. "Maybe you can wear that one dress grandma made you for your birthday."

She lets out a light squeal as she nods her head and runs out of our room.

After she left, I turn around to face Danny as I peck his lips.

When I pull away from his lips, he pulls me back, by my waist, as I let out a surprise squeal as our lips connect again.

I kiss back as I place my free hand onto his cheek. He pulls away and looks at me with pure love and adoration, with a speck of lust.

"Love, I haven't even brushed my teeth yet!" I tell him, lightly slapping his tank top clad chest.

He chuckles a bit and picks up my hand, that was resting against his chest, and placed a light kiss on it, making me smile and lightly blush.