Author's Note

Hello and thank you for making it to my second book under the Travel Series! 😍

My heart is full with your support for my story.

This is my first attempt in writing a series in Full English language so please bear with me if you èver encounter some typographical and grammatical errors along the way.

I am open for feedbacks and comments since I have only based all the places, traditions, culture and language on the things I have read in Google.

I have been to Japan last 2019 so I am very excited to tour you around the places which have been close to my heart since I was there for only five days and four nights.

Will try my best to describe the scenic places the way I can.

If anybody here is of Japanese descent or born there, feel free to comment and correct me for any mistakes. 😊

Off we go!

Hope you'll get to enjoy reading as much as I want to tell you about the beauty of Japan!

🌍🌍🌍

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. 

‼️‼️‼️

WARNING!

If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad and Dreame, you are very well likely at risk for malware attack. If you wish to read this story in it's original, safe, form, please go to my Wattpad Account that is Happysnowfeet. Thank you.