Eight

3rd Person's POV...

As soon as Atsushi and Hikari came home, they immediately headed straight to their rooms and changed their clothes into comfortable ones.

"Hon. Anata wa watashitachi no musume o mita to kakushin shite imasu ka? (Are you sure that you saw our daughter?)" Atsushi asked his wife as they sat on their bed, his face creased with concern.

Hikari nodded and faced him, "Hai, hon. Me o tojita shunkan ni kanjimashita. Kanojo wa totemo utsukushiku, watashinohaha-sei hon'nō wa watashi ga kanojo o mitsuketa to itte imasu. (Yes, hon. I felt it the moment we locked eyes. She is so beautiful and my maternal instincts say that I have found her.)"

Atsushi wanted to believe his wife but couldn't bring himself to.

"Kanojo o mitsukete kudasai. Mata aitaidesu. Watashi wa kanojo o ude ni dakishimetai to omotta. (Please find her. I want to see her again. I longed to hug her in my arms.)" Hikari begged her husband, tears sprawling from her eyes.

"I'll see what I can do." Atsushi nodded and Hikari continued to hug her husband. "Come on, let's rest. We had a long day earlier."

Hikari agreed and both laid down and snuggled under the covers. As his husband slept, she cannot wait to meet again the lady who saved her earlier from falling down the cold ground.

One look at her and she knows that she is her daughter. From her small eyes to her soft skin and a dimple on her cheek, she is a hundred and ten percent sure that she is from her own flesh and blood.

But how can she prove that without scaring her off? How will she do it without making her creeped out?

Suddenly, Hikari felt her husband's strong arms wrapped around her waist as she turned to her side.

"Quit thinking, hon. We'll figure out a way tomorrow." With that said, Atsushi kissed her hair and dozed off to sleep again.

" With that said, Atsushi kissed her hair and dozed off to sleep again

"Yes, Mom. I miss you too." I said and hung up.

Today is the weekend and according to Katashi, he'll be touring us around Yokohama.

With that said, an excited Hanami leaped from the bed and quickly changed her clothes. She even has to yank my arm to encourage me to go with them.

In times like this which is equivalent to cold season in the Philippines, I would rather stay in bed and snuggle under the covers.

But I am in another country and I don't want to disappoint the hospitality of my hosts so I stood up and changed into my jeans and have my double layers clothes paired with   a trenchcoat.

In just a span of thirty minutes, we are both ready to slay. Hanami, being Hanami, snapped us a selfie and uploaded it in her Instagram account. I had to shake my head in response to her perky attitude.

"Oh! You look dazzling, girls! Where are you both going?" Their mom asked and it was Katashi who answered.

"Just going out, Mom." He said and winked at her.

"Musuko-san, yōyaku doko ka de jinsei o okutte iru no o miru no wa ureshīdesu. (It's nice to finally see you getting a life somewhere, Son.)" Their mom smiled and said, "enjoy everyone!"

"We'll go now, Mom." Hanami said and kissed her cheeks just in time that their dad went out to the living room.

"Anata wa tsuini otoko, musuko ni narimashita! (You're finally being a man, Son!)" Their dad chuckled which earned curious glances from both Hanami and their mom.

"Papa! (Dad!)" Katashi hissed in annoyance and walked past them.

"Let's go, girls!" Katashi called out as he went out of the house. The sound of the car being opened was heard from the inside and then me and Hanami found ourselves scurrying to Katashi's auto.

"Otōsan, sore wa dōiu imidesu ka? (What do you mean by that, Dad?)" I heard their mom asked her husband as I was, again, the last to leave the house.

I shook my head at myself.

Since when did I start eavesdropping in other people's business?

In a matter of moments, we found ourselves in Yokohama Park. It was Hanami who went out first with her phone ready to take a picture.

Then, I heard a click from beside me just as I was to follow them.

I turned to look at the one who snapped a photo and gasped when I learned who it was.