Update (if you're not really a fan of my writing ignore this)

Alright so it's currently like 2:30 in the morning but I'm waiting for meds to kick in so here we are. I've been getting a lot of comments/messages asking what my plans are for this account so here they are. First, I want to thank all of you, I honestly just wrote this for fun and I didn't think it'd blow up like it did and all of you are so kind. Anyway, I'm currently taking a creative writing class to help me plan stories better and everything but writing wise, IF you guys are interested in non-miraculous writing from me (I just don't love it the way I used to) I'm planning on writing either a Haikyuu or My Hero Academia character x reader or a story of my own. Maybe a character x reader kinda choose your own adventure style story(s). I'll also be introducing all thirty of my ocs if you guys want me to. So go ahead and comment which ideas you're interested in and after I graduate in I think May or when everything slows down I'll continue writing and stuff. Also, if any of you guys are into like, roleplaying stuff, reach out to me because I like, barely have any rp friends left. I hope this whole pandemic isn't too hard on all of you and if you guys ever need someone to just listen, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. I love you all!! Talk to you soon!!!

Dakotah Waters