Chapter 24

Marinette POV:

The rest of the day went by extremely slowly and the anticipation was killing me, I could barely concentrate throughout classes. There was an akuma during physics so everyone missed that class (thank god). After the akuma was defeated, Adrien seemed...off. Like he was trying to figure something out. Finally, classes ended and Adrien and I were sitting on the couch in our dorm in silence, watching Disney movies, his choice not mine. Suddenly Adrien broke that silence.

"Hey princess? Can I ask you something?" He asked.

"Of course Chaton, what is it?" I answered.

Adrien POV:

"Hey princess? Can I ask you something?" I asked. Something had been bothering me since the akuma today. Actually it's been bothering me since I told Ladybug how I felt towards Marinette. After I had gotten back to the dorm, Mari had said she had seen me get thrown halfway across the city by the akuma but I'm 100% certain Ladybug and I evacuated the area so there's no way she would've seen that. But something even weirder happened after today's attack.

Flashback via Adrien:

"Good work today Adr- I mean Chat!" Ladybug encourage cheerfully as always. Wait did she almost call me Adrien? But..only Marinette knows my identity..so how would Ladybug know?? Did Marinette tell her?? No, she wouldn't do that. But then how does Ladybug know?? Oh well, I'll figure that out later.

"You too M'lady!" I responded before hearing Ladybug's earrings beep. "You should get going, you're almost out of time." Ladybug nodded and waved.

"See you later Chaton!" She said before leaving. See you later?? What does that mean??

End of Flashback

"Of course Chaton, what is it?" Mari answered.

"Did you tell Ladybug my identity?" I asked. Marinette quickly shook her head.

"No, why would I do that? That could put you and her in danger! Plus I promised you I wouldn't tell anyone. Why do you ask?" She asked.

"After the akuma today... Ladybug almost called me Adrien. But you and Master Fu are the only ones who know my identity, along with the new guardian." I answered. Marinette froze for a moment before sighing in defeat.

"There's a reason for that....b-but it's not the reason you think I swear!!" She started. "I'm....... Ladybug"

"Wait...If you're Ladybug.....and I told Ladybug that-....then that means that-" I started piecing things together before Mari cut me off.

"That you told me about being in love with me without knowing it? Yeah." She finished.

"But wait...when I told you....you said 'Maybe she likes you too'-" She cut me off again.

"I do."

"What?"

"I do like you too... You were the guy I kept rejecting Chat- er- you for." She explained. "But not for the reasons you think. I like you because you're kind, caring, sweet, funny, loyal, and you always try to do what's right."

"Y-you really think that about me?" I asked. Marinette blushed and nodded. "Mari can I ask you one more question?"

"Y-yeah..o-of course" she answered.

"Will you um..... will you be my girlfriend?" I asked hopefully. Marinette giggled a bit, smiling brightly.

"Of course I will you silly kitty!" She answered.

And that's a wrap for this story. It's not as long as I'd like it to be but unfortunately I ran out of ideas. I'm currently looking for new shows to watch so if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment them! I love you all and I want to thank each and every one of you guys for your support, it means so much to me. I honestly didn't even think this was going to be very popular. Again, thank you so so so so much for your support and I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Unfortunately, this is probably going to be my last Miraculous Ladybug fanfic but I might change my mind on that one day! Don't forget, I'm writing a BNHA book soon, two actually! One is a Bakugou x reader and the other is just a bunch of short little stories on the day to day life of class 1-A. Again thank you all so so so much for your support and don't forget to Stay Miraculous!

Dakotah
Waters