Chapter 7

Hey everyone! This chapter is for bookscatssucculents
Hope you enjoy!

P.s. Not my art, I found it on Google

Marinette POV

We got to class just in time and sat in our seats. After our professor told us our assignment, I turned around to talk to one of the people I was going to invite to the party tonight. She was in my class during high school but we didn't really talk to each other much. Her name is Evelyn Greene. She has blonde hair and blue eyes. She's from London.  Evelyn got along with me, Rose, Juleka, and, surprisingly, Chloe because they looked similar and were about the same size. Evelyn helped Chloe try to be a better person.

"Hey Evelyn! I have a question for you" I whispered. She looked at me and smiled.

"What is it Marinette?" She asked nicely.

"Well Alya and Nino are back for a little while and-" I was cut off by Evelyn who seemed really excited about Alya and Nino being back.

"Oh my gosh! Really?! I haven't seen them in forever how are they?!" She whisper-yelled.

"They're great. Anyways, Nino is throwing a party tonight and I asked if I could invite some people and they said yes. Do you wanna come?" I asked.

"Of course! I'll definitely be there!" She replied. We both went back to work on our assignment. After class ended, I headed off to design class. I was really excited because we were working on superhero hero themed dresses today and I had the perfect idea.

I came up with it this morning and decided to use it instead of the Chat Noir themed one I came up with last night

I came up with it this morning and decided to use it instead of the Chat Noir themed one I came up with last night. I figured that it was about time someone paid attention to some hero other that Ladybug and Chat Noir. I had just sat down in my seat when Tikki started fidgeting in my purse. That's when I knew something was wrong.

Haha! The Cliffhanger strikes again! lmao. Enjoy!