Chapter 10

Hi guys! As promised, I'm back with another chapter, and I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. This story is dedicated to Miraculous_Star hope you like the chapter! Enjoy!

P.s: I got all the information about the history of the miraculous from this link right here:

http://miraculousladybug.wikia.com/wiki/Miraculouses

Marinette POV:

After physics, I had economics and business management with Adrien, then Fashion History with Taylor and Evelyn while Adrien has modeling, and then Health (another required class, ugh) with Adrien and another one of my friends, Lillian.  Lillian Perez is from Los Angeles but moved here to Paris a while ago. She's very nice and very athletic. She's about my height and has long brown hair with blue tips:

"Hey Lillian!" Adrien and I said simultaneously, walking to our seats, me being next to Lillian and Adrien being next to me

"Hey Marinette! Hey Adrien!" she replied, smiling.

"Hey Lillian, my friends from high school are throwing a party tonight to celebrate being back from the U.S on break, wanna come? My friend Alya wants to meet you and my other friends from college." I asked.

"Sure! I'd love to Marinette!" she replied.

"Great! We'll swing by your dorm to get you tonight okay?" I  suggested

"Okay!" Lillian said. When the teacher came in, we all knew something was wrong with him. He looked disheveled and had obviously not slept the night before. And that's when Lillian stepped in. She walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder, "Do you wanna talk about what's wrong sir?" She asked and that's when he broke. He fell to the floor and broke into sobs.

"I-it's the 1 year anniversary of my wife's death and the disappearance of my daughter and it's really hard for me." He said through sobs. Lillian wrapped him into a hug and just let him cry.

"Tikki, I think we've found another miraculous holder, and I know just the one." I thought and walked up to the both of them.

"Shhhh, it's alright, let it all out. I'm sorry about your wife. But I'm sure your daughter will turn up eventually." Lillian said. The professor then stood up and calmed down.

"Thank you, young lady. Not many people are willing to do what you just did, and for that, you should be very proud of yourself." he said. And then started class.

[Time skip brought to you by Plagg]

It is the end of classes and I was walking with Cordelia to Master Fu's.

"So do you want to tell me what you were distracted about today?" Cordelia asked. We were almost to Master Fu's and no one else but me and Chat Noir comes up to see him anymore, so I figured now was a good a time as any.

"Alright, promise you're not going to freak out?" I asked, still unsure.

"You have my word." She replied.

"Alright, Tikki, you can come out now." I said. Tikki popped her head out of my purse.

"If you say so Marinette." Tikki replied before flying up to Cordelia. "Hi! My name's Tikki! It's nice to meet you Cordelia!" she said.

"Wait, how do you know my name?" Cordelia asked. "Wait are you with Marinette all the time?!" Resulting in a nod from Tikki. "Awesome! You're so cute! What are you?" Cordelia asked.

"I'm a kwami! A magical creature that inhabits a specially crafted piece, or in my case pieces, of jewelry called a miraculous!" Tikki answered eagerly. That's when Cordelia understood.

"So, Marinette is Ladybug?" She asked. I nodded. "So, where are we going?" she asked, obviously confused as to where I'm taking her and why.

"To visit Master Fu of course! I'll explain everything when we get there." I answered. Cordelia talked to Tikki the rest of the time. When we got to Master Fu's, I opened the door and was greeted by Fu. "Hey Master Fu! How are you?" I asked.

"Not very well to be honest, I must find a new guardian to watch over the miraculous and you'll need some new recruits. I'm afraid Hawkmoth has gotten stronger." He explained.

"Actually, that's why I'm here. I believe I know a worthy candidate. Cordelia, come on in!" I said. "Cordelia, meet Master Fu, the last guardian of the miraculous."

"Hello Master Fu,it's a pleasure to meet you!" Cordelia greeted. 

"And what makes her a worthy candidate? Not to be rude, I just need to be extra cautious." Master Fu asked.

"I understand. Cordelia, show him what you can do." I said. Cordelia nodded and took some water from the teapot and froze it. She then melted it and made it in the shape of a dagger, froze it again, and threw it at a nearby tree, hitting it right in the middle.

"Well then Cordelia, your training begins now." Master Fu said.

"Training? What am I training for?" she asked, confused.

"Why to be the next guardian of the miraculous of course!" Master Fu replied.

"Oh okay! What comes first?" she asked eagerly. 

"Well first you need to know the history of the miraculous." Fu explained, "Kwamis have existed since the beginning of time. Being "abstract" creatures, each kwami is formed whenever a new idea, concept, or emotion was formed in the universe, like creation, love, beauty, and mathematics. However, tangible creatures like humans could not see or sense kwamis, so the kwamis could only roam the universe without communicating with them. Thousands of years ago, a mage successfully helped kwamis interact with humans by creating magic jewels, which were called Miraculouses. Because of the kwamis inhabiting them, the Miraculouses bestowed amazing power on their wearers. There are two Miraculouses that are more powerful than the rest: the Ladybug Miraculous, having the power of creation from the first kwami in existence, Tikki; and the Cat Miraculous, having the power of destruction from a cat-like kwami named Plagg. Legend says when the Ladybug Miraculous and Cat Miraculous are worn together, their user will gain god-like powers. At some point in time, a lot of information about the Miraculouses and their powers was written down in code into a book, with very few knowing how to decipher the code. A Miracle Box was also created at an unknown time to store the inactive Miraculouses. To protect and distribute Miraculouses, the Order of the Guardians was formed and existed for many years. Throughout its existence, guardians trained younger generations to keep a watchful eye over the Miraculouses and the spellbook, which were placed in the Guardians' temple. The Order fell apart more than a hundred years ago because of a mistake made by me, a young trainee at the time. The temple was destroyed, and the Butterfly Miraculous, Peacock Miraculous, and spellbook were lost, but I took the box with me. The Miraculouses, meant for good purposes, have been used by heroes throughout history. However, in the wrong hands, Miraculouses may be used for evil."

"Woah, that is a lot to remember. And it sounds so important." Cordelia said, worried.

"Yes, and it is very important. Knowing this, are you sure you want to go through with this?" Master Fu asked.

To be continued.....

Well, here's your chapter, twice as long, as I promised. Hope you liked it! And remember! Stay miraculous!

Dakotah Waters