The Next Morning

I woke up early the next morning to someone knocking on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked groggily, burying my nose into my pillow.

That's what you think it is. Huehuehuehuehue😏😏😏😏😏😏😏

"Dude, it's us, don't tell me you forgot what we sound like." a familiar voice said. "No, it couldn't be, he's in the US taking college classes in music for his DJing career." I thought. "Well, might as well let them in to be sure, if it's not them I can always transform." I mumbled to myself. "Come on in, the door isn't able to lock." I said, still in bed.

"Alright, how have you been A-" he stopped mid-sentence and I heard what sounded like a camera and a pair of headphones fall to the floor.

"Yep that's him alright." I thought.

"Dude, what are you doing in Marinette's bed?" Nino asked.

"What are you talking abo-" I then remembered the events of the night before. "Oh, that? There was a really bad thunderstorm last night and Marinette said she hated being alone in them." I explained.

"That's true but she's not the type of person to ask someo-" Alya stopped and was quite for a second, then burst into laughter, along with Nino.

"What's so funny guys?" I asked.

"Oh man, that wasn't the normal Marinette, that was half-asleep Marinette." Alya said between laughs.

"What's the difference?" I asked, utterly confused.

"Marinette needs about one thousand alarms to wake her up. When Marinette doesn't get a lot of sleep, you end up with half-asleep Marinette. Half-asleep Marinette is like a completely different person, she's very flirtatious and asks questions Marinette wouldn't normally ask, the funniest thing is she won't remember anything that happened when she wakes up." Nino explains.

Haha another cliffhanger!!!!