The Next Morning pt 2

"GAH!! A-Adrien? W-what are you doing in my bed?" Marinette asked nervously.

"Yep, definitely dead. Nice going Agreste!" I thought to myself. "I um- you see I uhh- you were umm- there was a umm." I said, fumbling for words.

"OH FOR GOD'S SAKE AGRESTE! JUST TELL HER ALREADY INSTEAD OF STANDING THERE LIKE AN IDIOT!!!" Alya yelled.

"I don't want her to hate me though." I said.

" FINE THEN I'LL TELL HER!! Marinette, you were half asleep again and there was a thunderstorm and you asked him to lay with you. NOW WAS THAT SO HARD AGRESTE?!?!?!?" Alya explained, obviously mad at me for something.

"Oh, is that all? Adrien, why would I hate you for that? You made me worried that something ummmm bad had happened, yeah let's go with that hehehe." Marinette said, surprisingly calm.

"Sooooooooooo, you don't hate me?" I asked, still confused.

"Of course not you dork! It wasn't your fault. Now I'm hungry, what's for breakfast?" Marinette said, getting out of bed and heading to the kitchen.

"Well that's a relie- Hey! I am not a dork! Alya, explain to your best friend that I am not a dork!" I complained.

"Sorry Agreste, no can do! Hey Marinette! Don't forget the bacon!" Alya called, running out to the kitchen.

"Nino, am I a dork?" I asked Nino, who was sitting on the floor, watching the TV.

"Honestly, I don't know anymore dude. I'd like to say no, but unfortunately I can't." Nino said laughing.

"Hey! What's that supposed to mean!?" I yelled, chasing after him with a pillow in my hand.

Meanwhile......

Plagg's POV-

"Do you think they're ever going to find out?" I asked Tikki, who was happily munching on a cookie.

"They'll figure it out eventually Plagg, just give them time." Tikki said, still optimistic as always.

"Tikki, they've been living together for almost three months! Yet, they keep dancing around the possibility that the other is their partner!" I complained.

"Quit complaining Plagg!! They'll figure it out eventually." Tikki said.

"I doubt it'll ever happen." I said. "I don't know how you are so optimistic about this."

"Well, if we're being honest..... I don't know either, it's really hard to stay optimistic. Especially with what's at stake." Tikki explained.

"What do you mean? What's at stake?" I asked, earning a smack to the back of the head. "Ow! What was that for?"

"You know what's at stake. Quit acting oblivious." Tikki said. "If they never figure out who's behind the other's mask, we'll never see each other again. Our holders will go their separate ways and we'll have to be given back to Master Fu. I can't go through losing another holder and I know that your current holder treats you better than your previous holders and I know you care about him. You don't have to hide your feelings Plagg, everyone has them."

"Tikki calm down, you can't keep stressing yourself out like this. It's a miracle that your holder is still able to transform. Everything will work out.......... hopefully. So don't worry your pretty little head about it." I said, giving her a hug and playfully patting her head.

"Plagg, stop that!" she said, swatting my paw away and giggling. "Thanks for the pep talk. Even though you couldn't stay positive, it helped a little. I have to go make sure Marinette isn't late, see you later Plagg!"

"See you later Tikki, and good luck!" I said before sneaking off to find Adrien.

Here you go guys! Hope you like it! Until next time,

Dakotah out! ;););)