Chapter 14

None of these sketches are mine. They were on Pinterest and I thought they were perfect for this chapter

Adrien POV:

Marinette had gone to bed when Plagg had come out.

"Kid! What were you thinking last night?!" He yelled.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Your identity! You can't just let it slip like that! We have to do something!" He panicked.

"Like what?" I asked, " Erase her memory or something?"

"Good thinking kid! Let's go see Master Fu!" Plagg said, flying towards the door. When we got to Master Fu's, I checked to see if anyone other than Master Fu was there. When I was sure the coast was clear, I knocked on the open door to let him know I was there.

"Master Fu, we....have a problem. Do you have a minute?" I asked. Master Fu smiled.

"Of course, what seems to be the problem?" he asked. I told him everything that happened the night before.

Time skip to after explanation:

"And that's when Plagg told me we had to make her forget about me being Chat Noir." I said.

"Is Marinette the only one who knows?" Fu asked curiously. I nodded in confirmation.

"Yes, no one else knows. I would try to convince her otherwise but she has enough evidence to be certain." I admitted, I was expecting Master Fu to be angry that I let my identity slip. However, that's not what happened. He smiled. Not a fake one either, it was a genuine smile.

"Is she trustworthy?" Fu asked.

"Definitely, she's one of the most trustworthy people I've met." I answered truthfully.

"Well then I don't think we have anything to worry about. " Fu responded, "As long as we can trust her, everything is okay. Would you like some tea before you go?" he asked, holding a teapot.

"No thank you Master Fu, I should probably get back to the dorm before Marinette wakes up. It was nice seeing you though. Bye!" I said, waving goodbye to him while walking out the door. When I got back to the dorm, Marinette was still asleep. I noticed the sketchbook on the coffee table. I've seen her sketching some things before, but I've never actually seen any of her sketches. I decided to take a look at the sketchbook and what I saw was incredible. Dozens and dozens of sketches of all types of clothing, from things as simple as a hat to entire outfits. Dresses too, tons of them. Some simple, like a sundress, other sophisticated, like prom dresses. There were even notes about what type of fabric she wanted to use. As I continued to look through the designs, I didn't notice Marinette had woken up.

"Adrien? What are you doing with my sketchbook?" She asked, startling me.

"O-oh hi Marinette! W-when did you wake up?" I asked nervously.

"Just now. What are you doing with my sketchbook?" She asked again.

"I was just looking at your designs, you're really talented Marinette. These are amazing, if you would allow me to, I'd like to show some of them to my father. I'm sure he'd be very impressed." I said. 

"I mean, I guess I wouldn't mind. You really think he'd like them? You're father has been my idol since I started designing. I've always wanted to work with him." She explained.

"Of course I do! These are great Marinette! Can you tell me how you came up with some of them?" I asked. 

"Sure! Which ones do you want to know about?" she asked enthusiastically. I've never really cared about fashion, but the way Marinette's eyes light up anytime someone asks about anything fashion related is adorable. I searched through the pages and found a design that was incredible.