Chapter 11

"Yes, and it is very important. Knowing this, are you sure you want to go through with this?" Master Fu asked.

"Yes, I'm sure!" Cordelia responded after a while.

"Good. If you have any questions, or forget anything, you can always ask Tikki when you and Marinette hang out alone! I'll see you tomorrow to teach you how to make the miraculous power-ups Cordelia!" Master Fu said. 

"Oh, okay! Bye Master Fu!" Cordelia said cheerfully. We said our goodbyes to Master Fu and then headed back to the dorms to get ready for the party.

Adrien POV

I was getting ready for the party when Marinette and Cordelia walked in. 

"Hey Marinette! Hey Cordelia! Where have you guys been?" I asked curiously.

"O-oh, we went to see........ an old friend of mine! Cordelia wanted to come with me." Marinette explained.

"Oh, okay! Well you girls better get ready, it's almost time to get your friends Marinette." I explained.

"Oh right! Cordelia, we gotta hurry!" Marinette said, ushering Cordelia into her walk-in closet.

Marinette POV

"Sooo, what will you wear........" I said, searching through my handmade party dresses. "Aha! This one is perfect!" I threw her a aqua like dress that fit her perfectly:

"Oh my gosh! Marinette you made this?!" Cordelia asked, twirling the skirt back and forth

"Yep! Now we need some shoes for you....got it! Here, wear these!" I said handing her some shoes:

"These are perfect! Where did you find these?!" Cordelia asked

"I can't remember, I think I won these at a design contest. We had to make a beach themed formal outfit." I explained.

"So what did you make? Can I see it?" Cordelia asked curiously.

"Sure!" I replied, searching through my closet. "Aha! Here it is!"