Roommates

Marinette POV:

I came back to the dorm I shared with Adrien around 11 pm. I had been in one of the many empty rooms designated for studying or in my case, sewing, since classes let out at 4:30. I quietly walked into the room trying not to wake up Adrien and failing miserably. Adrien said hi while rolling over in his bed and going back to sleep. I changed in the bathroom and went to sleep too.

Adrien POV:

Marinette came back around 11. I could tell she was trying not to wake me up. However, I was up worrying about her safety. Plagg had been teasing me about it since 5 pm, saying that I was awfully fond of her. I told him that she was just a friend but he kept teasing me about it anyway. I remember when me and her found out we were going to be roommates:

Flashback:

Our class had planned a sleepover at the school in the art room, which was empty from being cleaned out yesterday. Everyone in the class was invited, Chloe,Sabrina, and Lila didn't come. I had gotten a response from the college I ask my father if I could apply to, and he surprisingly agreed to let me go as long as I take something involving modeling and that I go to photoshoots every Sunday. I grabbed the letter on the way out, figuring I'd read it when I got to the school. I got there not long before everyone else did. When everyone else showed up, we went inside and decided to play truth or dare. Alya was the first to go and everyone knew who she was going to choose, Marinette. 

"Marinette, truth or dare?" Alya asked, everyone knowing Alya hoped Marinette would pick dare, including Marinette.

"Nice try Alya, but I choose truth." Marinette said. Alya responded with a disappointed look. Which was replaced by a mischievous grin when she looked in Marinette's bag and noticed a letter.

"Alright but first, what's the letter for?" Alya asked.

"It's a response from the college I applied to. Parisian College of Arts." Marinette said.

"Hey, that's the college I'll be going to!" I said, earning a smirk from Alya.

"Well did you know that the letter tells you who your roommate is and what room number you're in? Plus, the roommates are opposite genders?" Alya asked.

"Yes, but I haven't opened it yet." Marinette said

"Well, why not open it now and tell us who your roommate is?" Alya asked.

"Alright." replied Marinette. She opened it and her face lost its' color when she read the name of her roomate. "Adrien Agreste." My eyes went wide.

"Do you not want to be my roommate Marinette?" I asked, disappointed.

"O-oh n-no i-i-it's not that I-i would rather it be y-you than someone I don't know." Marinette said. "I just figured you wouldn't want to be my roommate."

"Are you kidding? This is great! I'll finally get the chance to know you better!" I replied.