Chapter 12

Hey everyone! I know this is an early update but, due to my midterm exams starting Friday (ugh) I won't be able to update like I normally do. Next Thursday is the start of my winter break and the end of my midterm exams so I'll be updating more frequently for 2 weeks. After that it's back to the one chapter a week. I hope you guys understand. Enjoy the update!

Adrien POV:

Marinette, Cordelia, and Evelyn had just finished getting ready and walked out of the bathroom when I turned around. I didn't really pay attention until Marinette walked out.

"Shit, she's cute! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Alright Adrien calm down. You love Ladybug, remember? Right! Marinette's just a friend! Isn't she? Oh crap! She caught me staring! Look away!" I thought to myself, panicking. There's no way I could have a crush on Marinette....right? "H-hey M-Marinette!"

"Oh, hey Adrien! We didn't keep you waiting to long, did we?" She asked while Cordelia dragged Evelyn away.

"What's up with them?" I thought, "Oh no! You didn't keep me waiting to long! You look great by the way! Did you make that dress?" I asked curiously. Even though I already knew the answer.

"Of course I did! You know I make all of my outfits silly!" she replied, booping my nose and making my face turn red.

"Ladybug does that to Chat Noir all the time!" I thought to myself, "Come to think of it, Marinette acts a lot like Ladybug too! Could it be?"

 Marinette POV:

Shit! Why did I do the nose boop thing! BAD MARINETTE! Wait..... I only do that to Chat Noir. Maybe he won't figure it out? Yeah right! Like I, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, could be that lucky!

Cordelia POV:

Marinette what are you doing?! I left you two alone for a reason, and it was DEFINITELY NOT THAT! On the other hand, after Marinette left the room, Master Fu did tell me who Chat Noir is. Now that I think about it, I don't know how no one has figured them out, I mean they look exactly alike! Oh well, time to save Marinette's butt. I walked over to them to distract them from thinking about what just happened any longer than they should.

"While I would love to watch you two lovebirds stare at each other, we have to go." I teased, making them both blush. "Mission Accomplished ;)"

"O-oh, r-right! L-let's go!" Marinette stuttered. We had all left our hair down so we didn't have to worry about messing it up while running. We picked up Taylor first who wore black as usual. 

"Hey Taylor!"

"Hey Taylor!"

"Hey guys!" Taylor greeted.

Next, we picked up Lillian. She wore a simple gold strapless dress.

 She wore a simple gold strapless dress