And the next chapter will be.........

Hey guys, gals, and other miraculous pals! So, i looked through all the comments and................................ Plagg teasing Adrien won!!!!

 Also, I know this story doesn't have a lot of actual chapters but I'm trying my best to make more, it took a lot of courage to post the chapters I did and I know that's not an excuse but just know that this will be an actual story. To be honest, this is the only book I've written that actually gets read. I want to thank all of you for waiting patiently for a chapter to be uploaded and understanding that these things take time for me, even when you don't know why. I know that I only know you guys through words, but I feel like I've known you guys forever, all of my readers are special to me and all of the people I talk to on Wattpad, whether it's through comment sections of stories or through private messaging, mean the world to me. So just know that, even if I don't actually know you, I'm here for you and if you feel alone and need someone to talk to, don't be afraid to message me, I know what it feels like to be alone and I don't want to sit on the sidelines while someone else is feeling that way. And if you have suggestions on how to make my story better, don't be afraid to tell me through the comment section your idea. I promise my other readers don't bite................... much. Jk, they really don't.  See ya next time and remember.....

Stay safe, have fun, and STAY MIRACULOUS!!!!

Dakotah Waters (; (: