Chapter 13

New chapter everyone! Just in time for the holidays! Enjoy!

Adrien POV
I woke up this morning not remembering a damn thing about what happened last night and it scared me. The last thing I remember was I was at a party with Alya, Nino, Marinette and the friends she brought, and most of our class from high school, excluding Chloe, Lila, Luka, Kim, Max, and Alix. What scared me even more is that when I woke up, I had my arms wrapped around Marinette's waist.

"GAAAH! WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted in surprise, waking up Marinette and bringing the massive headache I had to my attention.

"Huh? Oh good, you're up. I was beginning to wonder if you were nocturnal like a cat." Marinette said while giggling.

"Why would I be? I'm pretty sure I'm not a cat." I asked, confused.

"Don't play dumb with me alley cat, I know who you are." Marinette said blankly.

"SHIT! Ladybug is going to kill me!" I panicked, "W-what do you mean?"

"Adrien, I know you're Chat Noir. And don't worry, I'm the only one who knows and I plan to keep it that way. Now how's your head feeling?" Marinette asked.

"Honestly, it feels like I've had my head sat on by Gorizilla. Can you tell me what happened last night?" I asked.

"Alright, you might not like what you hear though. What was the last thing you remember?" She asked.

"Well, the last thing I remember is that I was talking to Nino when he handed me something to drink and said, and I quote, 'Live a little.' After that, I don't know what happened," I explained. I remember Marinette said I might not like what I hear so I mentally prepared myself for the worst.

Marinette POV

"Well, for starters, that drink he gave you was alcohol, second, as soon as I get ahold of Nino he's dead because now I have to stay here to make sure you don't get hurt while recovering from your hangover. Anyway....." That's when I remembered Nino asked me to call him, "Hold on a sec Adrien, I have to call someone."

"Alright." Adrien answered. I then called Alya. (A is Alya, M is Mari, and N is Nino)

A- Hey girl! What's up? Did sunshine boy wake up yet?

M- Yep, he's up, is Nino awake?

N- You better believe it! Nothing will make me sleep through a chance to mess with my bro!

Alya has requested to video chat

N- Sooo, have you told him anything yet?

M- Nope! And are you sure you'll actually see his reaction through video chat? I know how awful the service is here.

N- You're right... Be there in a sec!!

M- Wait, that's not what I mea-

Call ended

"Oh well, it is what it is!" I said, putting down my phone. I was about to start breakfast when I heard a knock on the door. "Geez, he wasn't kidding when he said he'd be here in a second." I said, opening the door, "What are you? The Flash couple?"

"No, we were already ready." Nino explained, "Yo Banana Boy! Get outta bed!"

"I'm coming, I coming. Don't get your headphones in a twist." Adrien grumbled. I remembered his hangover and gave him some headache medicine, which he gladly accepted. "You're a lifesaver Marinette, thanks."

"No problem!" I responded and turned to Alya and Nino. "Do you want to tell him everything? Or should I start?"

"I think you should tell him the parts we weren't there for." Nino said