𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵?

As soon as George woke up and gathered his thoughts, he pushed his hand to his forehead, remembering the last moments of his dream last night. Right after, he remembered the stream and all of his worries.

In an attempt to make himself feel better, he decided to start his day with a bath. He made up the water and slowly sunk in, letting the warm water wash over him. It made him feel better already, and as the warm water helped his tense muscles he decided to start going through the messages he received last night but never answered.

Karl

hey george, i noticed that you were off after that joke

nick made. are you good? here to talk if needed <3

12:42 am

thanks for the concern, i was upset and stressed about it last

night but i'm fine now :)

9:33 am

George suddenly remembered that he wanted to find a candle that smelled like Dream. He decided to ask Karl about it, since he was known to be a bath and body works expert.

also, this is sort of random but do you know of any candles

that smell like fresh air and the ocean?

9:36 am

Glad ur feeling better now. And that is random but yes!

one that I like is called Sea Salt and Balsam, it's a really

calming scent.

9:38 am

thanks karl, that helps a lot <3

9:38 am

anytime gogy, talk more soon!

9:39 am

As soon as he finished talking to Karl, he went to the Bath and Body Works website and found the candle. He decided to get two, and to also get the fragrance so he could spray it on his hoodies. When the order was placed, he finished up in the bath, then stepped out onto the fluffy rug to dry off.

He went back into his room and changed into comfy clothes. He was planning on editing all day, so he made himself a sandwich for fuel then came to sit at his desk, prepared for a long session of the tedious task.

The only problem was that the video he was editing was one where Clay and him were playing death swap.

Instead of focusing on making the video interesting, George was sitting there for long periods of time just watching the same clip over and over, noticing all of Clay's flirtatious jabs and simple compliments. How had he not noticed this before? After watching a clip where Clay was laughing about a stupid crafting table joke for a solid 3 minutes, George mentally slapped himself and made a vain attempt to focus back on the editing.

After another half hour with little progress made, he got a ring on discord from Nick. George was still mad at him, but he figured that ignoring him wouldn't make it any better. So, he reluctantly answered the call, getting ready to yell at his friend.

"Hey George," Nick's usual tone was replaced with a quieter and more guilty sounding one.

"Hi," George replied stiffly.

"Look, I'm really sorry dude. I didn't know that those jokes would affect you so much, and I hope you can forgive me. I didn't mean to stress you out so much."