𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺

A couple of weeks had passed since the trio's face reveal, and since then all efforts had gone into planning Nick's birthday party. George had never known that Clay had such a thing for over the top parties. He knew now.

Over the past two weeks, George was dragged into Clay's room multiple times a day to be questioned about what he thought. There was no way that Nick didn't find it weird at this point.

"What cake would he like? Should I make it? Or just buy it from the store? Oh! Or does he like ice cream cake better?"

His answer was usually along the lines of, "Clay, you've lived with him for way longer than me, and I'm sure he'll like anything!"

Today was the day before his birthday, and they had decided to celebrate today as it would be before his soulmate dreams started tonight. George was thankful that the planning would be over soon. One perk was that he woke up to a wonderful breakfast, though.

"Happy birthday Nick!" George shouted as he walked into the kitchen, finding his friends sitting together at the island with the birthday breakfast laid out in front of them.

"You know it isn't my birthday yet George, right?"

"Well yeah, but we should celebrate today because it's your last day before you get your dreams!"

"I guess so," Nick said with a laugh. "But I have a stream planned today with Karl and Bad, I can't cancel on them!"

This was not a coincidence. Clay had set this stream up with Karl weeks ago, specifically for the purpose of surprising Nick later tonight. As soon as Karl found out what he was planning, he was on board immediately.

"Don't worry about that! Have fun with Karl, George and I still need to go shopping anyways." Clay butted in.

"Alright," Nick finally conceded with a smile.

The three sat around for a bit and enjoyed the delicious food, discussing the dreams and what they thought would happen for Nick's first one.

"Well I hope it's something simple, like a campfire. That would make sense for me right?"

"Yeah," Clay agreed, "I don't know though. My first dream was completely not what I expected."

Everyone knew that if you turned twenty before your soulmate did, you would get to experience more dreams than them. This had never occurred to George before now though. "Wait, what was it? I want to know now!" He complained.

"I've really never told you?" He asked with a laugh.

"No!"

"Okay! Well it started and I was in the middle of a rainy street with no umbrella in the middle of the night, and there were like no cars, no people, nothing. Then all of the sudden, you come down the street, clearly more prepared than me, and you come up to me and put the umbrella up over both of us. After that you smiled at me and grabbed my hand and pulled me into this like, coffee shop thingy? Anyways then we sat on a love seat together and drank coffee together." He finally finished.

"Okay, that is brain rottingly adorable," Nick said after he was done. George just sat there in silence smiling.

"It may be but this is your time to have a brain rottingly adorable dream! What do you think your soulmate will be like?" Clay asked, nudging Nick and giggling for emphasis.

"I honestly have no clue dude, it could literally be anyone."

"Okay, here's my prediction. They will be way taller than you because you're short, and you'll probably go on a date in like a Taco Bell or something because that makes sense." George said with a giggle.