𝘮𝘪𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭

George left as soon as he woke up the next day, because he needed to get home to feed Cat. Wilbur and him exchanged their goodbyes before George hit the road.

He decided to put on his guilty pleasure playlist as he drove home, mostly because he needed to escape his thoughts. George knew that when he got home, he would need to talk to Clay about the tweet, and he was super worried about what he would say. Instead of letting himself think about all of the horrible outcomes, he jammed out to his favorite One Direction and Taylor Swift songs.

When he finally got home, he found that Cat was in a very grumpy mood. She clearly didn't like being left alone all day. George carried her up to his room, planning to give her a bunch of attention in the next few hours to make up for it.

Even though George knew that he should just call Clay and get it over with, he found himself making excuses to not do it. He tidied up his closet, read his emails, and even worked on editing a new video before he finally decided to text Sapnap to hype him up.

Nick, I need ur help.

3:24 pm

What's up Gogy?

3:27 pm

Do you think Clay meant what he tweeted yesterday?

About me coming to visit? I've been thinking ab it all day

and I'm really nervous to call and ask him about it

3:28 pm

Why? You know that Clay would love to meet

up, and I'd love to see u too :D

3:28 pm

Thanks, I guess that I would just feel really embarrassed

if he didn't actually want to and I made it awkward

3:29 pm

Trust me George. He wants to meet you more than

anything. Now go tell him that you want to meet up

too!

3:29 pm

Alright Sappy, ty <3

3:30 pm

George sighed and continued the editing he was doing. Cat was still in his lap, sleeping peacefully. After a few minutes, he finally got the courage to call Clay. He answered after 3 rings.

"Hey Clay."

"Hey Georgie, what's up?"

"Not much, just editing. Cat's here too. Just wanted someone to talk to." George mentally cursed himself at this. Why didn't he just be straightforward?

"Oh, okay cool. How was Wilbur? You're home now, right?"

"He was good, yeah I just drove home a little bit ago. We were both really happy about how the stream turned out!"

"That was super funny, Nick and I watched it all on the living room tv."

"Oh my god, really?" George said with a smile.

"Yeah, we got a close up of how absolutely disgusting those cookies looked."

"Hey! They weren't that bad!"