𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘵𝘻

George and Clay were sitting together on the couch, enjoying their morning coffee and talking quietly. George was sitting in between the blond's legs, and Clay had his arms virtually wrapped around the boy in front of him. As the days went on, George found himself wanting nothing more than to be as close to Clay as possible, no matter the circumstances.

"I think I have to stream today," George said as he finished his coffee.

"Ugh, whyyy" Clay groaned, burying his face in George's hair.

"I will be spending time with you still, just in front of people, stupid."

"Okay, well what are we doing? Hot tub stream?"

George rolled his eyes and scoffed playfully at the stupid suggestion. "I don't know about that one. I think we should just go for testing out an old mod today, Callahan, Bad, Quackity, and Sap will be there as well."

Sapnap's trip to see Karl was going very well, as he had told George over discord calls in the past week. He was super happy for his friends, and he couldn't wait to tease them.

"That sounds good. Are you doing a facecam stream?"

"Yes. That means no funny business, got it?"

"Fine.." Clay finally conceded, standing up after effectively pushing George off of him.

George smacked Clay's arm playfully as he walked away, then got up to prepare for his stream.

Before starting though, he had to talk to his friends about something.

Clay and him had decided to tell their friends about their relationship, and today was the first time that they had the chance. He knew they would accept them, and the teasing was the only thing that worried George.

"Okay guys, before we start I have an announcement." George started when all of his friends were together in the vc finally.

"I'm part of this too," Clay added after. They were in separate rooms only because their pc's were in their respective rooms.

"OH MY GOD I KNOW WHAT THIS IS!" Sapnap shouted with a laugh.

"Yeah, Sapnap already knows. It's honestly a miracle he hasn't talked about it yet." George said jokingly.

"True! I did tell Karl though," he said, still laughing.

"Whatever, that's fine, but we're getting off track right now." George laughed before continuing. "Okay, my announcement is that I found my soulmate guys. And conveniently, they're on this call right now."

"OH MY GOD WHAT! I KNEW IT!" Quackity exclaimed, a large smile on his face.

"Congrats guys! I'm so happy for you!" Bad said sincerely.

|callahan-

|SAPNAP U OWE ME MONEY HAHAHAHAHA

|also congrats Clay and George that's awesome!

"Thanks guys," Clay finally inserted himself in the conversation. "And we aren't telling anyone else yet, so kind of keep this on the down low, kay?"

"I can promise that I won't tell anyone, but I can't promise that I won't make shitty jokes the entire time," Sapnap said with a giggle.

"Same! This is like the ultimate meme!" Quackity said with a laugh.

After talking for a bit longer, George finally got his stream started, the chat unassuming to the crazy conversation happening moments before. It was chaotic per usual, Sapnap killing everyone, Callahan abusing his operator powers, and Quackity taking his 'clothes' off within minutes of the stream starting.