𝘱𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘫𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳

George woke up when Cat started walking on him. He was thankful for this though, because today was Minecraft Championship and he had to prepare to kick Nick's ass. He started by making eggs and toast, and posted a picture of the meal on his twitter with the caption 'I need fuel if I'm going to beat Sapnap in MCC today >:)'

What had started as a friendly conversation about their teams in the car a couple weeks ago had turned into a full out battle between them. They both put money, their best netherite tools on the smp, and the ultimate bragging rights on the line. Weeks of trash talk and tension was all leading up to this.

It was undoubted that both of their teams were stacked. Sapnap had Karl, Wilbur, and Technoblade. George was with Clay, Tommy, and Phil. It was going to be close, and George knew that he would have to pull out all of the stops if he wanted to pull out ahead.

Nick responded to his tweet after a bit, saying, 'Sorry Georgie, but I don't think there's anything that you can do except to accept the fact that you're going to lose ;)'

George chuckled at this. Oh, it was on.

A few hours later, he was sitting in a vc with his teammates, strategizing about what games they should pick. Clay was amazing at parkour jump, so that was the obvious first choice, and Phil was great at Rocket Spleef so they were planning on trying to get that one as well. The theme for this month's competition was the beach, so George's team all had their best beach attire on.

Before the game started, George joined Nick's teams vc to wish them luck. He was going to try to be polite, but he knew that it wouldn't last long.

"Sapnap."

"George. Why are you here, feeling the need to spy on the competition?"

George laughed at this. "No, I just wanted to apologize in advance. I'll feel bad taking Sapnap's Schlong from you."

"That's funny George. If you're just here to start something, leave. I think you're all bark and no bite."

"Yeah, you're literally dogwater?" Karl chimed in helpfully.

"Alright, well good luck then guys. I'll have fun watching you cry when I beat you Snapmap."

"HEY-" Sapnap's screaming was cut off as George left the vc with a giggle. He went back to his own team, entering and saying, "Hey guys, no pressure but if we don't win I'm going to lose hundreds of dollars and all of my good shit on the smp. So maybe try please?" George said with a nervous chuckle.

Clay groaned at this. "Why do you keep betting with Nick George? You know that won't go well for anyone."

"Don't worry Gogy. I am awesome and so is Philza minecraft. We are unstoppable." Tommy said loudly.

"He's right George. There's no chance we don't win this thing." Phil said.

"Alright! Let's do this then!"

The bridge opened and everyone ran into the arena. Parkour jump was picked as the first competition. George and his teammates were ecstatic.

As the competition started, Clay quickly jumped to the lead. George, Tommy, and Phil were all decent at parkour, and because of the intense focus on the game the vc was mostly silent, except for some small talk. Every time that Clay passed another level they would hype him up, and every time one of them fell, you could tell. George would slam his desk and groan, Tommy would start yelling, and Phil would cuss quietly. Nothing could be heard from Clay's end except for his intense keyboard clicking. The round ended, and Clay was the only person to finish the course. Combined with the rest of their decent runs, they were in first. Nick was stuck at third. When George saw the scoreboard, he let out a cheer. They could do this!