𝘬𝘺𝘰𝘵𝘰

George woke up around two in the afternoon, sleeping in after his late night with Nick. He sat up in his bed and remembered his earrings, and Nick's tattoo.

Oh my god what will Clay say?!

He laughed to himself at the thought of getting lectured by Clay, but Nick would get the worst of it so it would be funny. He hoped that Nick was still sleeping so he could see Clay's reaction.

George walked downstairs and found Clay standing at the stove, making mac and cheese. He was humming along to an unfamiliar song as he stirred in the cheese packet.

"Morning Clay!" George said as he walked into the kitchen and sat down at the island.

"Morning, sorry I couldn't stay up for you guys. How late were you out?!"

"Only until one or so, you're just a baby," George said with a giggle.

Clay just rolled his eyes and walked over to sit next to George, two bowls of pasta in his hands. "Well I hope you like mac and cheese for breakfast Mr. I stay out with Sapnap and leave Clay for the entire day to be lonely with the cats and then I can't even wake up on time."

"Low blow," George said through a mouth of pasta.

Clay just turned to George and laughed. All of the sudden he stopped, leaving George confused.

"Wait, did you get your ears pierced?!" Clay exclaimed loudly, bringing his hand out to see the earrings.

"Yeah! You like?" George said with a laugh.

"I can't believe you did that, god Nick really makes you spontaneous huh?"

"Oh if you think i'm spontaneous, you should see what Nick did-"

"What did I do? God George are you really snitching on me?" Nick suddenly walked into the kitchen, his robe appearing again in its full glory. He went to the fridge to get something to eat.

"No I would never! Clay just noticed my earrings and I-"

"NICK!! WHAT THE FUCK YOU GOT A TATTOO?!" Clay suddenly was up on his feet, going to look at his friend's newest purchase.

"Yeah! George pressured me into it though!"

"I did not do not blame this on me!" George interjected suddenly.

"I can't believe that my two best friends go out without me and then they get piercings and tattoos? You guys should've brought me too!" Clay whined.

"You were not allowed to come. We can go together some other time Clay, I want to get another tattoo soon!" Nick responded excitedly. "Now that the first one is out of the way, there are so many options!" George watched in amusement as his friends talked excitedly about tattoos and piercings for a solid hour.

After a bit, the three found themselves sitting outside together, just talking and enjoying the warm weather.

"It's been nice to take a break, but I think our fans will get worried if we're gone much longer." George says as the subject changes.

Nick groans. "God, do we have to? Let's just take the rest of the year off, yeah?"

Clay laughs at Nick. "No! George is right, it's time to tell the fans."

"Maybe we could stream for a bit before tonight! I don't know what we'd do, but we can figure it out," George suggested happily.

The three decided that they would do a you laugh you lose stream in a bit on Nick's channel, and there would be a cat cam to prove that they were there together. To confuse their fans and get them excited for the stream, George posted a picture of the cats cuddling together on the couch. He captioned it 'Cat and Patches are already besties <3' and waited for Twitter to explode.