I Hope We Become Good Friends

Pattons PoV

Virgil and I decided to get to know each other better since we'd be spending the matter of years together unless he decides to drop out but there is no harm in making friends! Plus he seems like a nice enough guy, we talked for a few minutes when we first met and around the dorm and he didn't seem rude so that's good. I think we'll get on just fine and if he doesn't want to be friends that's understandable, I'm not everyone's cup of tea. Virgil is also ok with Logan being here from time to time and that's a good thing because Logan and I have been together for quite a while and communicating for us is key, having him around makes days easier. Knowing that my dorm mate is ok with it means that Logan can still visit and he might become friends with Virgil! We could be a trio of fun time!

Virgil and I sat down in the living room together and relaxed for a bit. I said we could start with 20 questions or a game to help us get to know each other and he agreed!

(Virgil speaks in bold, Patton speaks normally)

"So what's your favourite movie?"

"Hmm probably The Nightmare Before Christmas"

"Ooo good choice!"

"What about you?"

"I would say The Lion King,"

"It's a great film,"

"True!"

"Disney is awesome,"

"Agreed! I watch Disney movies 24/7!"

"I used to watch them a lot but now I only watch Disney like once a month,"

"Really? Do you not like them anymore?"

"No it's not that it's that my ex and I used to watch them together every week and I just don't watch them often because I think of him,"

"Oh no I'm sorry to hear about that,"

"Don't be it was my fault for not seeing what he was really like,"

"Well is everything ok now?"

"Yeah I'm learning to get over it,"

"That's good to hear kiddo! I believe in you!"

"Thanks Patton,"

"You're welcome Virgil, What music do you like?"

"Hardcore, Punk, Rock,"

"Ooo your a true Emo I see,"

"That's me, what do you like?"

"I like pop music and indie,"

"Nice also what age are you?"

"I'm 16 years old,"

"Me too,"

We spoke until around 9:45pm then we went to our rooms. We learn quite a lot about each other from what we like to our personal lives. I learned a few thing about Virgil such as he is an Emo, he likes Disney movies, he is in the Lgbtq+ community, he plays electric guitar, he wants to start streaming and he like drawing. The list goes on but that was some of the main things I really learnt.
I told him that I like indie and pop music, I love Disney, I'm homosexual, I like animal crossing, I love dogs, I help plant flowers at the local park and I love summer time. He probably doesn't think I'm that interesting of a person but that's fine at least he doesn't really see me as a complete stranger and he knows I won't annoy him.  I really hope we can become better friends in the future he seems like someone you can have a great time with.

Virgils PoV
10:30pm

Patton and I talked for a few hours, we exchanged facts about each other then we went to our rooms to go rest a bit since college is starting soon. I think Patton went to bed because I don't hear him in the living room and I don't think he left. I stay up later than this but tonight I decided to get a lil bit of rest before I wake up early in the morning so I won't be too grumpy. 

Patton seems like someone I'll be good friends with, he seems trustworthy but I don't want to trust him fully because of first impressions, I've done it before and it really didn't go well so I'll give it a while to trust him fully.  He said to me "I hope we become good friends," to me and I do to he seems nice so far.

I opened my messages and went to my conversation with my mom. I sent her a Goodnight text and told her that I was going ok here.

Mom❤️

Hey mom I'm going to bed now
but today was pretty good and I have
a nice dorm mate

Great to hear Virgil!
I hope you enjoy it
there mama misses you.
Sleep tight sweetie
I love you💕

Night mom love you too💕

—————————————————————

I turned my phone off and got ready to go to bed. Hopefully college won't be so so bad.

Words: 790
A/n
I'm back finally! I got logged into this account again. Sorry for being gone for so long but I'm back to stay! I'll try update often and thanks for all the support <3