Just the two of us

Decided to add a lil logicality chapter :)
Also the song attached makes me think of logicality cuz they give me them vibes mostly because of "I've got a sweet tooth for you"

Friday after Virgil left
Patton's PoV

Virgil just left to go back to his house, which is completely fine but it just means I'll be staying in the dorm alone. I don't mind being alone but I just like some company. I looked at the time and it was roughly 5pm and I haven't seen Logan in a little while because he went to his dorm to study a while, he really gives education his all and I love how committed he is to things. So I decided to go over and see him because we both are alone and I love spending quality time with him. I got my shoes on and walked to his dorm, it was only a matter of doors away so it wasn't a far walk.

I knocked on the door and waited for a response. Soon I heard footsteps coming and opening the door. In front of me was a tall, brown haired male with glasses that I gladly call my boyfriend. As soon as he opened the door I rushed into his arms and gave him a hug, he hugged me back and kissed the top of my head.

"Hi Logie!"

"Hello dear,"

"Did you finish studying?"

"Yes, I was actually going to come see you,"

"Surprise I'm here!"

"One of the best surprises ever,"

"Awww you're so sweet,"

We went to the living room and cuddled there for a while and just relaxed for a little bit, enjoying each other's existence.

"Sorry if I came at a wrong time I got a little lonely on my own,"

"Don't apologise for coming over I love seeing you all the time, you arrived at a great time. Also you don't need to feel lonely you have me here for you and Virgil,"

"Yeah but you stay in a different dorm and Virgil is staying away this weekend so I felt a bit alone,"

"You should never feel alone, even when I'm not physically there I will still be there for you,"

"Aw Logan you're the best,"

"Thank you Patton also if you feel lonely you can stay here for the weekend,"

"Really?"

"You can stay here anytime Pat,"

"Thanks Logan,"

"Is that a yes?"

"Of course it is,"

We talked about college and what jobs we want to have in the future. Logan wants to do something with technology or science and I want to do something with helping people. Both a bit different but still good things, I can see Logan getting the job he wants, he is super smart! He is a genius like if you want to know something he is the guy to go to and he is super good with advice! Logan is also a great guy to talk to, he's just overall the best person ever!

While I was thinking about what Logan said about me staying whenever I want I realised he is getting a dorm mate soon. He didn't tell me when but if I was to stay over here would they be ok with it? Maybe?

"Logie do you know when you are getting your dorm mate?"

"Yes, I think it is Monday,"

"As in Monday in 3 days?"

"Correct, well based of what I was told they should be in by Monday, what makes you ask?"

"Just incase they don't like me coming over here to see you and they don't like people visiting,"

"Don't worry about that I'm sure they will be nice enough to us and if they aren't well we can go somewhere else to have time together,"

"True, if we need to go somewhere there is always my dorm or we could go stay somewhere sometime,"

"Right, we will always find a way to be with each other if something was to happen with people not liking us visiting each other."

"Yeah at least Virgil is ok with it,"

"Yep so we can relax freely at your dorm if this person isn't nice but we don't know until we meet them,"

"For all we know they could be one of our closest friends in the future,"

"I guess you are right,"

"Yay! I'm finally smart!"

"Pat you have always been smart,"

"Depends on the subject,"

"Correct,"

The rest of the night we went to Logan's room and got in bed and put on Netflix. We cuddled and watched some shows like "The Office" and "Modern Family". It's nights like these that are the best, just being with the one you love and having quality time together. I got a message from Virgil, I gave him my number a few days ago. He said he'd be back probably tomorrow afternoon because his mom had a business trip. That was fine with me, I don't really mind it's his choice when to come back. Then while I was thinking I realised Virgil, Logan and I haven't really hung out outside of school, so I thought we should go to the mall tomorrow to have a day to ourselves. I asked Logan and he agreed to it so I texted Virgil and he was in for it. Tomorrow is going to be fun.