The Club Of Broken Hearts

Pattons POV

I looked over at Virgil slightly worried and I knew he could sense that I wasn't alright. He shot over a confused glance at me and I returned with a witty smile. I seen the two boys approaching us, only a few steps away. At that moment I took in a deep breath and looked at Virgil in the eyes while fiddling with my hands. You could easily see that I was nervous.

"Please forgive me."

Virgil gave me the most questionable look ever. If only he knew..

"Patton what the hell are you talking about?"

"Listen i had to- Hey guys!"

As soon as those words left my mouth I could see the reality setting in for Virgil. He looked at me as if as he was going to kill me! I thought he was going to jump across the table and go crazy at me! Lucky for me, Virgil wouldn't do that...I hope.

I looked up at the two guys approaching and Virgil turned around to see who was there. Unfortunately for him, it wasn't the best person to see at this moment in time. They both greeted us with a simple "hello". Logan came and sat with me, while Roman sat beside Virgil. Not directly beside him. That's a death wish! He was a few inches away from him, so it won't be the worst! right? Yeah! Give it a few moments they will feel better.

Virgils POV

WHAT THE ACTUAL F**K!? Am i dreaming? More like a nightmare!? NO wonder Patton wanted me to come to this club! Another some sort of scheme to get me to forgive Roman. Can I really change how i feel? NO! I have every right to be pissed off at this! I'm at a club with my best friend, his boyfriend and my ex! MY EX! I can't believe this. I could just kill Patton right now. Lucky for him he's my best friend, he is safe for now. If he keeps doing this then maybe I will! Maybe i will need some hardcore drink to get me through this but Patton would crap himself if I did that. Logan and Patton, the lovebirds, sat beside each other obviously. So where does that leave a certain someone? BESIDE ME! I just wish the ground would swallow me. I envy patton and Logan's relationship. Soulmates! They are perfect for each other and I'm happy for them but it would be nice to feel loved..again. As much as that idiot Roman boils my blood, i got to give it to him, he looks great. Bad person, great fashion, for a guy like him.

"Well I hope we will have a good night."

"It's going to be great!"

"It's good so far, right Virgil?"

Their eyes all fell onto me. I hate it. Its like i was being judged based on what my next words would be. I know they wouldn't really care but it felt like they would. Sometimes I wish social events were easy. I am so jealous of people who can go out, say whatever and just live their live to the fullest. I'd love that! My life isn't that easy though, is it? Somebody had to get anxiety issues in my family and it turned out to be me. How lucky am i?

I looked up and made eye contact with Patton since i couldn't focus on anything else.

"Yeah it's alright,"

"See! It's going good guys!"

"Amazing, I love a great club!"

"Really, can't tell?"

"Wait Really Logan?"

"No Roman. Sarcasm. Ever heard of it?

Hearing Logan be sarcastic towards Roman made me laugh. It was like somebody was on my side. I could get through this night if this kept happening. My nerves were still haunting me in the background but banter like that made it better. Patton looked at me and glanced at me, flashing a smile. He was happy that I noticed I was opening up, slowly but it was better than nothing.