Day 1

The next day
Virgils PoV

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Uh great my alarm is going off, can't it just be the weekend again?! I didn't even sleep last night. I just stayed up all night over thinking this college stuff like what the heck is goi to happen! Will I make friends? Will I make enemies? Will I get bullied again? Will it be fun? So many questions that will be answered as soon as I step in that classroom.

I reached for my phone to shut it up and then scrolled through Instagram for a few minutes. I went to get a shower and cleaned, on my way there Patton was in the living room and we spoke for a little bit. He greeted me and told me to have a good day. I got cleaned then went to my room and looked for an outfit to wear. I finally decided on black ripped jeans, black and white T-shirt and black and white vans.

What his outfit looks like)

I then grabbed all the things I needed like my phone, my computer and my bag with things that I might need

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I then grabbed all the things I needed like my phone, my computer and my bag with things that I might need. I sent my mom I message to let her know I was heading out to class now because if I didn't she'd freak out. I looked at the time and realised I had 5 minutes to get there and my class wasn't close to the dorms. I left as fast as I could to try get there on time because it's the first dang lesson and I really don't want to get into trouble just yet.

When I was walking I was thinking what the class would be like. I don't know much about the classes in this place but it better not be crap. At least give me a decent teacher. I hope we don't have to work in groups or pairs because if we do it's gonna be a nightmare! Why? I don't know these people and they could be assholes and my social anxiety levels would go through the roof and I am really not in the mood for that.

Eventually I got there, just in time luckily, I opened the door and oh my god this class is pretty big. I walked in at looked around for a second. There was around like 20 people already there, all sitting at the singular desks we had then at the front of the room there was the teachers desk and their belongings with a big screen connected to their pc. I wasn't excited but at the same time I was. I found a desk at the back and sat their so nobody would see me or even know I existed.

More people entered and found a place to sit and some people stayed in their friend groups bunched up to the side of the room, then there was me. That one emo in the back corner of the room trying to stay away from everyone. Then a tall man with black hair and glasses came walking in and said "alright class please take a seat". This is it college has finally begun. Everyone sat down and got ready to hear what this guy had to say.

"Hello students my name is Mr Brown and I will be your teacher from know until the end of your time here, which is two years if you don't drop out. Now for the first few lessons we will download a software and learn the basics then eventually progress to make long animations. Let me talk about the basic rules of this class it's simple really. No fighting, no eating, no bullying, raise your hand or speak out when you need to ask something and phones are only aloud out when they are necessary. Anyway enough of that let's just get right into class.".

H i m ~A Prinxiety Fanfic~рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ