Backstabber

Please ignore how cringey the start of this is I apologise in advance ✋😭the inspo was this song ^

Virgils PoV the next day

"You seriously thought I loved you?"
What? What's happening?

It got louder.

"You seriously thought I loved you?"
Stop! Get away from me!

He got closer.
He reached out to touch me.

GET AWAY FROM ME!

He looked me dead in the eyes with no emotion.
He held on to me tightly and pulled me into a hug.
I tried to let go.

DON'T TOUCH ME

He held onto me making sure I had no escape.
Then he reached his arm back and grabbed something.
I couldn't see what.
Soon I looked and seen a sharp blade in his hand slowly going behind me.
Then suddenly-

I woke up.

My eyes opened in a spilt second and I sighed with relief after realising it was just a dream. I don't usually dream a lot but when I do, let's just say it isn't good. Especially since my dreams and made up of my thoughts that have been stuck in my head for a while. I hate sleeping sometimes but at the same time I wish I could go to sleep peacefully and never wake up.
I lay there staring at my ceiling once again. I didn't want to move. It's just one of those days were I'm going to be mentally drained and not have the will do to anything. It's Sunday so I have to do something if I like it or not, I have to get the bus back to college in a couple of hours. I wish I didn't have to go but fun fact life isn't fair! Then I began to get hungry because I just woke up and I haven't ate for a few hours.

Cmon Virgil, get up we have to at least be sort of productive.

I had to convince myself to get up. I hate mornings they are the absolute worst so waking up is usually not fun for me. I crawled out of bed , lifted my phone and went straight to the kitchen to get me some food but when I got there my mom was there and had already made me something.

"Good morning sleepy head,"

"Hi mom,"

"I made you some breakfast, I figured you'd be a little tired today so I decided to help my boy out,"

"Thanks I am really tired, I don't want the weekend to end!"

"Me too Virgil but it's just one of those things that we will never be able to control sadly, also you should try get more sleep,"

"It's not that easy,"

"Try relax before going to bed and clear your mind, it will help you a lot,"

"I can try but I'm not 100 percent sure it will work,"

"That's my boy! Now go eat before your food gets cold,"

I grabbed the plate of food she had made me, sat down at the table with a glass of water and set my phone beside me. I have to give my mom a lot of credit she is a great cook, I don't know how she does it! I nearly sat the kitchen on fire once trying to cook!
Once I finished eating I went over to the sink and washed the dishes. I then dried them and put them away in the places they are meant to be. I then joined my mom in the living room and watched some tv with her. Then a few minutes later my phone went off with a notification. I had a reminder set for today but I completely forgot about it. I clicked on it and read it.
"Finish and hand in animation project for class"
"Ughhhhh"