Virgil?

Logans PoV

"Well Roman it's nice too meet you,"

"Nice to meet you too,"

"I'll be in my room in you need me, be sure to knock first,"

"Will do, see ya Logan,"

"Goodbye,"

I walked into my room and sat down on my bed, I seen Patton had sent me a message so I opened it immediately. He sent me a 'goodnight message'. Phew, I thought something happened him. I sent him a message back and then got ready to go to sleep because I have class tomorrow and I'm really tired.

The next day

I got up at 7:00 in the morning so I could get ready to start the day right. The first thing I did was go make myself some breakfast, as usual I had buttered toast with some coffee. Once I had finished eating I washed the dishes I had used and headed to the bathroom to refresh myself. I brushed my teeth and then got a nice relaxing shower. After that I then went back to my room once more to get changed in to my outfit for today. I wore a white shirt with a black jumper over it with grey trousers, white shoes and a blue jacket.

 I wore a white shirt with a black jumper over it with grey trousers, white shoes and a blue jacket

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(What he is wearing)

I check the time on my phone it was 7:40am. I decided to go see Patton before my class would start. I walked into the living room about to leave and see Roman in the room. He noticed I was there and smiled at me.

"Morning Logan,"

"Salutations Roman,"

"How are you doing today?"

"I'm well thank you for asking, how are you?"

"I'm tired I just woke up from my beauty sleep sadly,"

"Ah I see,"

"Where are you heading?"

"I'm going to my significant other's dorm for a while,"

"Oh ok, well enjoy,"

"Goodbye,"

"See ya Logan,"

I walked out of our dorm and walked over to Patton and Virgil's dorm. I knocked on the door and head faint footsteps coming my direction. The door then opened for me too see my beautiful boyfriend in front of me. He then rushed into my arms and gave me a tight hug like he normally does. I looked down at him and gave him a small kiss before we went inside to his living room and took a seat.

H i m ~A Prinxiety Fanfic~जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें