Movie Time

*the same night while Patton was texting Virgil*

Logans PoV
(Ps Logan speaks in italics)

"Last Christmas?"

"No, it's too early for a Christmas movie!"

"Cinderella?"

"I watched it a few days back,"

"Ready or Not?"

"I am not watching a horror movie Roman,"

"Oh come on they aren't that bad!"

"I disagree,"

"Fine fine, how about The Greatest Showman?"

"It's a great movie, sounds good to me. How about you dear?"

I glanced over at Patton and was ready for his response but he was busy on his phone doing something.

"Aww you give each other pet names how sweet,"

"Yes we do Roman. Patton?"

We waited in silence and then he eventually caught on that we were waiting for him to say something. He looked up from his phone and set it down beside him with a confused expression painted on his face.

"Oh hey guys, sorry I was texting Virgil,"

"Oh how is he?"

"Uh he is doing good Roman, he is away for the weekend to see his mom,"

"Nice his mom was always really nice,"

"So did you pick a movie yet?"

"We want your opinion on a movie Pat, how about The Greatest Showman?"

"I love that movie!"

"So I'm guessing that's a yes?"

"Of course it is Lo!"

Pattons PoV
We all sat in the living room together watching The Greatest Showman, which is obviously an amazing movie! I love it so much, everything about it is so great! How can't people enjoy it?!
I sat close beside Logan and Roman sat beside me. We all just relaxed and enjoyed the movie since we've never really hung out like this before. We only really just walk to class together or we see each other at Logan's dorm but I do feel bad sometimes. I feel like I exclude Virgil while doing that but I don't want to make him uncomfortable by inviting Roman over constantly, but that's the thing about life, it's never an easy sailing!

~the movie ends~

What a fantastic movie! I love it so much especially the songs! I always sing my heart out to them, I know I'm not the best singer but that doesn't stop me from enjoying myself! I get goosebumps every single time I watch it and every time I never get sick of it.
It's pretty late now and we all are a little tired, so we were all just sitting in silence. I sat up and stretched my arms. I looked over at Logan, who looked like he was about to fall asleep, which means he is extremely tired because usually he survives on caffeine and has energy.

"You ok Logan?"

"I'm fine my dear, just a little tired that's all. Are you alright?"

"I'm tired too, I'm going to go sleep in a couple of minutes,"

"Me too, I need some rest"

"Are you sleeping over tonight?"

"If you don't mind,"

"Of course I don't mind silly, you're my boyfriend you can stay whenever you want,"

"Thank you Patton and the same applies for you as well,"

I looked over at Roman to see if he was ok and to my surprise he was sleeping already. I looked back at Logan and he had seen Roman asleep as well. I don't mind him staying over, I mean he won't cause any trouble so what's the harm in it?

"He'll be fine here, right?"

"I'm sure he will be alright,"

We silently got up and turned off the tv. I switched on a small light in the room for Roman just incase he woke up early. Logan and I got ready for bed and we went to my cozy room and finally went to get a good night's rest.

Words: 625

A/n
Hey! This is really small just because I wanted to get a chapter out and not spend too much time on it cuz I haven't updated in a while. The next part will be longer I promise!

Have a great day!

Also it's 2/2/22 (that's pretty cool!)