Being found,but still scarred- part 12

CHAPTER 12.

Omg! Trust.

Blake pov:

"So are you done with your little love fest?" I asked them, they had totally forgotten I lived here too. Marney looked round her jaw dropped. "Catching flies are we?" I smirked teasing her. "Y...you um you saw that?" she asked gob smacked. I nodded, "Not just see it but heard it too." She was embarrassed and I laughed at her. "Uncalled for, you ruined it completely!" Caleb shouted at me. "Well then, you shouldn't be in the middle of a staircase for everyone to see," I snapped but still joking. "Sometimes you are so immature and annoying," he gave me the death glare. "All right don't get your knickers in a twist," I joked smiling. "I... um going to go now," mumbled Marney, trying to get out of Caleb's arms.

 Marney pov:

"Omg! Really he said that," Arabella squealed. I was telling her what happened. "I can't believe it!" "I know, I'm not sure though I barely know him," I replied, I mean I just kissed my brothers best friend who I barely know. "Look I've know him since he first became friends with Blake. He is the most trust worthy, loyal, intelligent person I know him inside out. Trust me on this one," she laughed. She was right, I just didn't believe or know it. I mean I have never had a boyfriend, I only had my brother and he was gone as well. And the boy's I knew at school were jerks or players or bullies. Could I let myself trust a boy I barely know.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its short...