Being found, but still scarred- chapter 14

Chapter 14.

Out by the lake.

Arabella pov:

“Well that's helpful. You need to get ready, nothing posh just go casual. As he can't take you into the city,” Arabella mumbled. “If your sure?” I answered. “I am now go get in the shower, you look gross right now,” she instructed. “Yes mistress,” I mocked, saluting. One thing I had learnt since coming here was that Arabella was easy to get along with, we got on near enough straight away. But it did take her time to get used to the fact we were twins and the idea of having me around. But now it felt like we had known each other for ever, like nothing had ever happened.

I climbed out the bed, “See you in a bit.” I walked over to my en-suite door pushing it open. “I'll be right here sorting out your outfit. So don't just walk out butt naked,” she laughed. The other thing about Arabella is the fact she is a joker, always playing tricks and making jokes or saying something hilarious. Like now for instant. “I won't,” I laughed back. The amazing thing about this place is the fact I have a big room and a en-suite and everything is so big. Its not like home, where there was barley enough room for two people and we barley survived. I started to strip when I closed the door. I had to admit the bathroom was bigger than my old room back at home. I was becoming a different person, I never used to care about money or had anything to do with boys, and now I did.

I didn't want to completely lose the old me. I wanted to be the old me and new me. So as I stepped into the shower which turned on as soon as you touch the floor panels. Which I have to admit is pretty cool. I promised myself that I wouldn't become superficial or snobby I would remain me the girl who knows the other side of life and will never forget it.

20 minuets later I climbed out the shower wrapping a towel around myself. I twisted my hair over the edge of the bath to get all the water that drips out,out. Opening the door and leaving I notice that Arabella is still in my room on the bed with her thinking face on. Yes she has a so called thinking face. Weird I know. “What you thinking about?” I asked sitting beside her. “Nothing,” she added quickly. “Your lying tell me,” I knew her too well to know when she's lying. “Its nothing honestly,” she argued. “Look just tell me, I won't say anything,” I encouraged. “Well you know have you ever had boyfriends before?” she asked. “Well yeah, of course,” I replied trying to avoid the question.

“You haven't have you?” she replied. “Well no, not really,” I replied meekly. “OMG! Never like in never ever?” she exclaimed wildly. I smiled, “Yes like never ever. I was never allowed one before. Plus most boys ignored me so I didn't have a chance.”

“Oh really that's weird” I laughed she thought it was weird but it isn't. “So what about you? Have you had any boyfriends?” I asked trying to turn the attention away from me, I wasn't a big fan of attention. “Yeah, but I broke up with them because most of them were just using me for publicity and fame. They were jerks. I only had one nice boyfriend we went out for over 2 years. And then one day he just ended it. I really loved him but I never heard from him again. I was heart broken,” she told me rather willingly.

“I'm sorry... I didn't realise people could be like that. That must have been really upsetting for you,” I admitted. “Oh don't feel sorry for me, there is no point for it. It was them not me. I always look to the future, never look back is what I say,” she said curtly. I smile, “good.”

“Anyway lets get on with getting you ready,” she squealed hiding something.“Yeah, have you gone through my wardrobe yet? Have you any idea?” I asked her. “Omg! No I haven't I was thinking about that the whole time I'm sorry...” she smiled sheepishly. “No problem, but he will be here soon.”