Being found, but still scarred part 8- part 1

Chapter 8 part 1

Truth be told...

Prince Blake pov:

"Prince Blake, you may come in now," The police woman commanded me, I stood up dazed by what had happened fifteen minuets ago. I walked in to the conference room at the hospital, which was now being used for my questioning. I sat in one of the seat opposite the man and lady who were going to question me. "Hello I am pc Melton, and this is pc Cross," the lady said. I nodded. "Know what exactly happened?" Pc Cross asked me, "I told him who I was and why I was here to see Marney. He freaked and thought me a liar, he went mad and started shouting at me, she woke up and struggled to say "H...He did it, Blake. My dad did it, he stabbed me." and then he plunged at me, grabbing me at the neck. Pushing me against the wall, and shouting at her. He stabbed her, I wouldn't be surprised if he's hurt her before as well," I told them quietly. My mind on Marney.

"Is that everything, that happened?" they questioned. "No that is it," I replied. "Then that is all you may go," he responded. I left the room shaken by today's event. I walked away down the corridor into the elevator. I went to the floor Marney was, I was ambushed by a talkative nurse, who quickly shoved me down corridor after corridor until we came to Marney's room.

I walked into the room, she was asleep again. I didn't try to wake her. In case she was still in a coma. I sat in the seat next to the bed, placing my hand on top of hers. I was worried and anxious. It was nightfall, but I couldn't sleep. My mind to full. I felt sick thinking about him, who would do that to their daughter, well adopted daughter. To my sister. I just sat watching her, she didn't move her breathing slow and steady. The only thing that was making her live. Showing me she wasn't dead. The door opened a number of times, all nurses who kept checking on her, but watching me as I sat there. "You should go home, she wont be awake for days yet. Plus you look a state and your family wont be coming until morning," one of the nurses suggested.

I looked at her and replied "No." I was going to stay with her to protect her. I didn't want anything to happen to her, ever again. My family would come in the morning and meet her and sit with us. And be a family to her. Something she never really had. She would never have to see that man again. I would make sure of that. The night drew on and I sat watching her. My head filled with thoughts. Thoughts I may never forget. A day I will never forget. His face. Her words. My actions. They taunt me. Poke at me. I couldn't bare the thought. I wouldn't think that. Never. Let go of it.

"Blake dear, Blake wake up dear," someone was pushing me, or trying to. I sighed. I was asleep.MMM sleep... "Blake wake up honey," they tried again, succeeding. I startled, "huh?" I asked still in dream state. "Honey its us,"my mother said to me. "Was I sleeping?" I asked, I didn't realise I had fallen asleep. I opened my eyes to see my mother and father, and Arabella sitting in the room.

"Yes dear," she replied. I looked around the room, I had forgotten where I was. "Marney," I whispered as I saw her still lying in the bed not moving or awake. "Has she woken up?" I asked them. "No, but she is fine she won't wake for awhile yet," my father replied looking at her and holding her hand. "Where's Willow?, I thought she was coming down with us, now that Marney is with us again," I asked them. "She will be with us within the hour," replied Arabella, walking over to me, I patted lap. Inviting her to sit on me, she sat on me. She hugged me, throwing her arms around my neck. "I'm sorry," I whispered in her ear. She laughed, "There is no reason to be sorry," she whispered back.

An hour passed and Willow arrived, running to my parents hugging them. And then to me and Arabella jumping on us. "Hello, I missed you," she told us sweetly. I laughed. "we missed you too,"I replied touching her nose, it was a thing we did. She looked at Arabella and then at Marney, she looked confused. They hadn't told her yet. "Arabella why are you here and in the bed at the same time?," she asked puzzled. I couldn't help but laugh. She looked at me like I was mad. I stopped laughing. Mother and father explained everything to Willow, she didn't get it so they kept telling her until she did.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why wouldn't she wake up? I needed her to wake up. It had been a week and she still hadn't woke up, I was worried. I went home yesterday to freshen up, but I came straight back. All we had done all week was sit here, just waiting for her. Our lives had stopped this week we just wanted our girl back. The girl we wanted to know. The girl we missed. I had been living on coffee and cheap food from the hospital all week. I couldn't eat or drink properly. Thinking about her. And if she is okay.

Everyone was asleep in their chairs apart from me, I hadn't slept at all.I looked around the room. I went to get up but couldn't as Willow was sleeping on my lap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- authors note:Omg sorry about how short it is. But i need a bit to connect up the next bit. BTW please vote comment.