Being found, but still scarred- chapter 16- Fashion my girl

Chapter 16

Fashion my girl.

Marney POV:

This is torture! I hate shopping, I especially hate shopping with my family. And the worse thing is I can't escape it. Right now I am standing in a little designer boutique in Paris. I have lost my sanity.

Yes the clothes look amazing, but I do not care about them. Arabella of course is happily nattering away and searching through the racks; every now and then picking one and throwing It over a chair so she can try it on later, or she will make me try it on. And on the opposite side of the room my mother is doing the same thing. Both happy as Larry, me on the other hand I just want to find a whole crawl in and die. All they needed was one dress yet they had to drag me around all of Paris looking in as many shops as possible. My feet were killing me, I was sure I had blisters the size of the moon.

I was dead jealous of the boys; my father, my brother and Caleb who had also come along. They were having boy time. Doing god knows what, I would rather be with them than with the female side of the family. Even Willow had come shopping with us, she had already found her dress for the ball earlier in the day, not mentioning the other clothes she got as well. At first I was happy shopping with them, that was until I realised they were shopaholics. They had brought at least one item, often more, in every shop. They had made me try on so many clothes and then brought them for me. I really didn't need them I felt greedy just looking at them. But they had insisted I have them.

The only decent part of this trip to Paris is that we had gone sight seeing. We had gone to the Eiffel tower, gone to the museums and art galleries. I loved the art galleries, so many beautiful pieces if art and sculpture. We had gone to various statues as well, but none of them really interested me. 

“I'm going to try it on,” she tells us, walking towards the little changing room area. I shift in the chair I'm sitting in, which is hard considering Willow is sat in my lap. Mum is still going through the racks when she stops, “I can't find anything in here, have you looked yet?” she asked. “Not really I've only seen what Arabella looked at or threw at me,” I admit, I wasn't even bothered looking for a dress. “Well look we only have a little time left in here and I don't want to have to spend all day looking tomorrow,” she said. Willow gets off my lap, and I get up after her. I walk to the rack Arabella was at but go a little further a long. I start flicking through the dresses not really seeing anything I like. Then I see a flash of white silvery material on mum's rack. “Wait what's that dress the white silvery one you just went pass?” I call out. She goes back a few dresses and pulls it off the rail holding it out to me. I think its called a goddess dress. It was beautiful. I would wear it everyday if I owned. “So you like it?” mum ask. I nod, “No I love it, its gorgeous.” “Go try it on,” she hands it to me and then ushers me into the changing room section. I go in and put it on pulling open the door to show them. At the same time Arabella walks out and sees the dress I'm wearing. She smiles, “Wow I love the dress.” “Thanks,” I blush slightly. “Let me see them girls, I want to see my two gorgeous twin girls in their dresses,” mum calls from the shop.

We walk in the room and mums face lights up,“Wow you both look amazing, so beautiful. This is something I never thought would happen seeing both of you together.” she's gone all mushy on us, I know why. And I'd never think this would happen to either and I expect Arabella didn't either. This was a fairytale moment. I just hoped we would get the happy ever after.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys another upload I know its short but its meant to be, guess which chapter comes after this. And try and guess the clue I have put in there to do with the whole ending of the story.

Vote, Fan, Comment

Thanks for reading.

InkOnMyHands xxx.