Being found, but still scarred-part 13

Chapter 13:

Jerk. Date.

Caleb pov:

“Why the hell did you do that!” I shouted at him. I still couldn't believe what he had said yesterday

“You can be such a jerk!” I continued. “Well you were kissing in the middle of the staircase, you could of gone somewhere more private you know?” He muttered back smiling. I paced around the floor of his room. “That gave you no right to do that! You ruined a perfectly good moment!” I shouted my face red with anger. “Boohoo I don't care it wasn't exactly nice for me watching you kiss my sister,” he replied. “Oh I give up, Why don't you just grow up!” I exclaimed angrily.

I opened the door, and slamming it shut as I left.

Marney pov:

“I haven't seen him all week, do you think he's avoiding me?” I asked Arabella. I shifted slightly in my seat. Causing Willow to wriggle on my lap. “No I don't think so. I think he's just mad at Blake for ruining it. You know what boys are like after stuff like that,” she replied this girl was like a dating manual. “Well no I don't actually. All the boys back home were jerks or players. I never really had much to do with them after my brother died,” I told her. I had never been out with a guy before my dad was strict and I didn't have a social life. I was picked on by all the boys in school. And the only boy I had ever really talked to was my brother.

“You mean you've never gone out with someone before?” she asked surprised. “I guess,” I smiled a fake smile. “Omg seriously!” she exclaimed loudly. “Yes, now shut up.” “Well then you have a lot to learn about boys. And how there mind works,” she laughed. “Does it really matter?” I asked, I didn't want to learn about boys. “Yes, silly. Even I know about boys and I'm only little,” Willow smiled. “Oh,” I didn't know what to say to that.

“Willow, come get the phone!” the voice of my brother shouted. “Why?” she asked curiously.

“It's for Marney, so come get and then give it to her,” he shouted in reply. “Okay,” she called. Running from the room. She padded back in with the phone a couple of minuets later. She handed it over to me and I grabbed and put it to my ear. “Hello?” I asked into the phone.

“Hey,” answered a male voice. I didn't know who it was. “Who is this?” I asked curiously. “It's me Caleb,” Omg it is Caleb, I think I'm gonna freak. “It's Caleb!” I mouthed to Arabella. “Oh, Caleb,” I replied nervously. This boy thing makes you go funny. “So, I am coming round in a bit,” He answered. “Nice,” I replied whilst biting my lip. “I um... thought we could... well you know... go out later,” he tried replying but he sounded as nervous as I did. “Oh, I um guess?” I answered sounding more like a question. “Great!” he enthused. I smiled, “Yeah, I will um see you later then.”

I put the phone down. And immediately was harassed by Arabella. “What did he say? Tell me, tell me!” she squealed. “He didn't say anything,” I teased. “Yes he did now tell,tell,tell!” she squealed again, hurting my ears. “You really need to stop doing that,” I laughed. “What?” she asked confused. “Squealing,” I sighed. “Just tell me what he said,” she ordered. “He is taking me out,” I smiled. She laughed and said “I new it, I just new it.” “Well where are you going?” she asked again.

“I don't he just said he was taking me out."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for the late upload i havent been able to write properly for ages my mind was in writers block. This chapter is sucky im sorry.  And it's short i know i know. But next time i upload it will be better miles better. And longer...

from the ever annoying geomusic im sorry.xxx