25

Wiping the blood dripping down your nose as you laughed hysterically, watching some feather from your wings fall down while burning. Your eyes burred into Dabi with hatred.

"Oho? Aren't you supposed to be in Jail?" you asked before you started stretching your hand in the air. You can feel your body ache after getting slammed on the ground many times.

As expected, the league of villains are in a different level.

To be honest, you and Katsuki are outnumbered. You could tell that there are more people outside and enemies are flooding the club. Fighting for a continuous time while wearing a fitted dress was a bad idea. Now, you're left wit a ripped clothing.

Dabi on the other hand laughed before he shook his head, "well, you escaped from Jail too, so why couldn't I?" he answered you sarcastically, making you blow your hair up in annoyance.

my circumstances and your circumstances are different, dumb fuck. Don't lump me in with your stupid ass.

"Well, sorry about that, sweetheart. I'm doing heroic works for now." You said smugly before you spit out the blood on your mouth.

Blue flames started to burst from Dabi's hand as he looked at you as if you were a joke. You glanced around to see Katsuki also fighting with the other villains. Stealing glances all over the place, you tried to find an opening for you to escape and drag Katsuki out with you.

You were kinda worried since Dabi already burned ⅓ of your feathers and being matched up to him was a bad idea. You won't be able to fly if the fight gets dragged on.

"Ah. No wonder he's mad about you helping a hero.  Aren't you a villain?" Dabi chuckled as he launch at you.

Him? Who was he pertaining to? Shigaraki? If it's not chapped lips, then who?

"Who the heck are you talking about? Don't tell me Shigaraki is behind all of this?" you simply asked as you pulled two feathers from your wings and manifested a feather blades like Hawks.

"Eh? You didn't know yet? Too bad."

Dabi fought you hand in hand while he played with his blue flames like a toy. You can tell he wasn't fighting you seriously. You flipped back after avoiding Dabi's uppercut but failed to defend yourself from getting burned.

Dabi fired his flames at you and left with no choice, you used your wings to cover your front to protect yourself from the flames, causing another set of feathers to fall from your wings after getting burned.

But there was something that made your heart sink.

Dabi grinned widely before he muttered.

"Everything is your fault."

You stopped from throwing punches as your eyes slowly widen, "my fault? What kind of bullshit are you talking about?"

Dabi grinned. He felt the satisfaction he wanted to have just by seeing you confused about what he said. He was sure that you didn't even have the slightest idea what was he talking about but that was the whole point.

"You are the reason why Bakugou Katsuki was framed."

"Why isn't it a surprise, Bakugou-san. It's nice to see you well." Kurogiri formally greeted Katsuki but Katsuki ignored him with a straight face.

Attacking those villains who were blocking his way, Katsuki had no trouble in disposing them. He could his anger seething through him. He thought the League of Villains were at the prison, but turns out, they are moving behind the scene.