21

"you did well on protecting them. glad you were up for the job." you immediately patted both Azrael and Uriel's shoulders as soon as they approached you.

Azrael shot you a doubting look in his face but he just shrugged it off, "we can't refuse you remember?" he said as he extended his hands at you which you gladly accepted, bumping at each other as a greeting.

"So you're really helping Bakugou, huh? Everyone has been talking about you, boss!" Uriel butted in, making Azrael laugh at him.

"I thought you're still mad at (y/n), Uri?" he asked Uriel which made the white haired male flinch, punching Azrael to make him shut up, "W-well, I'm not now! Shut up, Azi!"

You stretched your neck as your eyes roamed around to find the missing member of the trio, Azrael immediately noticed what you were doing that's why he pointed at something at Katsuki's direction.

"If you're looking for little Lilith, she's right there." Azrael pointed out, you saw how Lilith was interested in talking to Kirishima and Katsuki. It was the first time that she ever encountered a hero without fighting after all.

Azrael, Uriel and Lilith. They were the kids you picked up from different places in Japan before. Azrael, 17, his quirk allows him to see from a large distances, he was a kid you saved from a gang war.

Uriel, despite his childish look, he's already 19 and you picked him up when his parents who are under the influence of drugs dumped him in the river after stabbing him. His quirk allows him to pinpoint the exact location of his targets as long as he memorized their faces. And he is also a good sniper, thanks to your guidance.

And the newest member of your little circle— Lilith, 10 years old. She was a child you took under your care after she was being auctioned off. Her quirk is called Jawbreaker, as her quirk allows her to cut through things when she bite on them.

These three looked up to you as their savior and they swore to serve you until they die. They are also responsible in leading the turfs you own in various places in Japan. Though they aren't villains, they can be a pretty terrifying people. They just don't take shit from anyone who tries to mock you.

You were also the one who named them, and they fully accept the fact that you owned them as they owe their second life to you.

You turned your eyes back towards the duo again, "they are talking about me? Who?" you asked.

They both looked at each other before they return to you, "the guys from other turfs, boss! It's hard to line the boys up especially now they knew about you helping a hero out." you placed your hand under your chin as you thought of what Uriel just said to you.

"But don't worry. We'll just take care of it." Azrael added, trying to cut Uriel off, "There is a reason why you're helping a hero, right? So don't worry about other stuff, jusy focus on what you're trying to do from now on, boss."

Your plastered a stoic face as you turned to Uriel and Azrael, "tell me, have you heard any business going on?" you asked before you glanced over Katsuki who was sitting on the couch, thinking deeply about what's his next move.

"got nothing, boss. though there's this guy named Caleb who's trying to round up some guys from each turf. I never really saw his face but he's real trouble from what I heard." Uriel reported.

A new guy? I never heard of him before.

Your interest were piqued as you heard of that name. Almost all the tough guys in Japan are familiar to you and this Caleb guy is a new wolf lurking around turfs doesn't seem to sit well with you. It brings a distaste in your tongue.