28

Katsuki almost drop the file he was holding in his hands as soon as he saw your face on the television, on the news to be exact. Even Uriel and Azrael was left speechless as their eyes were glued on the television.

"I don't think I need to introduce myself since I guess y'all already know my name. But for formalities sake, I'll introduce myself once more."

your voice was cold and there is no hint of any emotion in them, "I am the winged villain, (y/n). My quirk is the same as Hawks, and as a villain, I will admit that I've been escaping in and out of Tartarus."

"H-hey, what is she doing...." Uriel asks as if he cannot believe what he was saying. He blinked his eyes a few more times just to make sure he wasn't imagining things.

"Shush, Uri. Listen." Azrael was the one who made the other guy shut up as they listened. Azrael immediately pulled out his laptop and sat on the ground, trying to figure out where are you right now with the GPS he gave you.

Katsuki stood there frozen as he watched you retell your story. He doesn't know why but as he listened, his heart was breaking. He doesn't even know you went through all of that all by yourself. He felt like his heart was being torn into a shred of pieces.

"Shit." Azrael immediately covered his mouth with his palm as soon as he recovered some news on the internet.

The internet was filled with topics about you. Your name is seen all over twitter, and other SNS, people had been talking about you while watching your live broadcast. Azrael had guessed that you hijacked the biggest TV channel in the country just to reach the biggest parts of Japan, and now the international media was broadcasting everything you are saying live.

"I've been through shit ever since I was little, and because of that, I think that made me a villain. Pathetic excuse, right? But as a child with nothing to lean on, even heroes, I grew hating this superhuman society you all build based on your laws and virtues."

you let out a small worn out laugh but your eyes were lifeless.

"I thought, it was stupid, it was a pathetic excuse to place your stupid ideals. Because if such laws and virtues exist in this world, then why did I suffered like that, under the hands of a person who you all called a hero?"

You were wearing your costume, leaning towards the camera, making it easy for everyone to see your face clearly,

"the answer was easy. It was because even heroes can be trash, we all are, no one is spared. Villains that, Heroes this, cut the bullshit."

"I want to talk about more about i but that topic is for another time." you cut off what you're about to say and continued to talk about another topic.

Katsuki's eyebrows clashed as he felt conflicted. Why are you doing this? What happened? You weren't able to go home for the last three days and now, he's going to find you in a live broadcast? He doesn't know anything about you yet, there he is, hoping deep inside his heart that you would come home to him. Forget everything and just come home, to him.

"Just what the hell are you doing, you fucking bird for brains..." Katsuki hissed silently as he balled his fists, his anger was immeasurable at the moment that he worries he won't be able to contain it.

You tapped the table as you continue to talk. Your emotionless face began to finally have an expression. You were smiling evilly, grinning from ear to ear as your wings flared open.

"I am here today because I want to admit my sins." you gestured towards the camera.

"S-sins?" Azrael can't help but repeat what you just said and his face immediately turned pale.