12

somewhere in Tokyo
in someone's pov

tapping on the table, his eyes landed upon the guy sitting on the top of his desk, busy playing with his knife, swinging it from here to there.

"So? What do you want me to do, boss?" the taller guy asked him while he hid his knife back inside his leather jacket.

he hummed as he think of something before placing a picture on the top of his desk, "(y/n) is sticking her nose too much. I heard she's currently on our little Bakugou's place." he said while gesturing at the picture to the other male.

the other male looked like he is 170 cm tall and he had raven colored hair. Despite the innocent look he masked himself with, beneath that facade was ruthless murderer. He quickly nodded his head as if he already knew what his boss was trying to tell him, "I'll tell my guys to mess with bakugou and (y/n) for a bit."

"sure. But don't kill them. Especially Bakugou. You can have the other people in his home except from (y/n) and Bakugou. I want them alive. Cut a limb or two, i don't care. Just don't kill him until he finally discovers us." the male instructed which led the raven haired male to nod his head.

"roger, aniki." said by the raven haired male before turning his back as he started to walk away from his boss.

As soon as his underling had left his place, he could only smirk as he thought of having Katsuki Bakugou on his knees before him excites him.

He intertwined his fingers together as he exhaled deeply.

"Can you still last longer, Bakugou? I want you to watch everyone you loved get killed right in front of you." snickering at his idle thought, he began to kick the ground as he spinned himself on his swivel chair around.

"I will deny you death until the very moment you begged for me to end you."

"Where are you going?" you immediately flinched as you tried to sneak out from the door but seemed like you were caught in the act by Katsuki.

It wasn't in the plan to stay overnight in Katsuki's home, but you two still did anyways. It was already morning and you just planned to leave quietly and return back here without being noticed but Katsuki was too sharp for his own good.

Katsuki scanned you from head to toe and seeing you wearing a male's wig while wearing a doctor's attire immediately gave Katsuki an impression that you were heading some place that you're not supposed to be.

With your disguise, you don't even look like (y/n) at all. After spending hours doing your makeup and prosthetics, no one whould thought that it was you. Not even Katsuki.

Katsuki crossed his arms as he glared at you, impatiently tapping his fingers on his arms while plastering a malicious look on his face.

You immediately sighed as you placed your arms in the air as if you already surrendered and is waving the white flag at Katsuki, "Look, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you but I needed to meet someone today."

"Yeah, right." Katsuki rolled his eyes as if he wasn't really convinced about what you said.

"No really! I'm just going to head somewhere and i'll be back after an hour. This is..." you gulped as you looked away from him, "This is just important...I just wanted to meet him."