09

"Hawks!" a woman dressed in her hero costume called him, making him turn to her — batting a questioning look on his face.

The woman ran towards Hawks as she handed him the folder that she was holding since earlier. And without wasting any seconds, Hawks flipped the folder open.

"This was the thing you asked for me, right?" the woman asked Hawks as she tries to confirm that she didn't make a mistake.

Slowly nodding his head while reading down what was written on the the pages inside the folder, Hawks' eyes widened before she turned to the woman once more.

A smile crept on his lips before he patted the woman's shoulder, "This is great! Thanks!" he said before turning his back at the petite lady and hurriedly went back to his hero agency.

As soon as he reached the place, he was greeted by his sidekicks but Hawks was too focused on the folder and what's inside of it that he could only smile and nod at them in return. But deep inside, he feared that he might discover something he just wished he didn't stick his nose on something.

After he got inside his office he immediately flipped the folder open, taking the pages off and placing them on the top of his desk.

He knew it. The sudden realization hit him like a truck. He felt a cold wind just brushed his skin, making him shudder.

He took a few steps backwards as he began to think, placing his hand under his chin. His golden orbs narrowed upon a picture of a young girl, probably a 9 year old child with (h/c) colored hair — wearing a hospital gown.

It was terrible. He never knew he would stumble upon the revelation this earlier, too early perhaps. His brow knitted together, trying to think of something.

"(y/n) (l/n)...what are you trying to do?" he asked himself as he picked the picture of you up from his desk.

Your eyes were cold and lifeless. It was as if you were already born as a relentless villain ever since you were young.

Keigo knew that he should do something. Katsuki is with you but he still worries about what will you do. You are a dangerous person, but to suddenly extend your hands to a hero, and offering them help is what Keigo was worrying about.

The information about you that he got from a friend is classified and it was almost as if impossible to get from the higher ups. What really piqued Keigo's interest was that your information almost seemed like it was intentionally hidden from everyone.

It almost seemed like the government doesn't want everyone to know about you.

He pulled a chair under his desk and sat on them while thinking, his eyes narrowed closely on each information he obtained from the papers.

The winged hero knew that he should do something. He couldn't just leave this be after obtaining information about a villain like you.

Thought like why did you become the person you are right now and how did this happen invaded the hero's thought.

Just who are you? Why are you doing this? What is making you do this?

And what will happen to Katsuki Bakugou after you helped him?

His hands ruffled his ash blond locks as he groaned with frustration. He just can't sit there and watch behind ths scenes like he always do.

There was a part if him that wants to help you. He wondered if that was his heroism or just his ego as a hero trying to persuade him into stucking his nose into this kind of mess, but eitherway, there is no turning back now.