20

"Oi, dumbass." Katsuki called you before he threw the scrub uniform away after taking them off. You seemed to be silent after you two left your brother's room.

You kept picturing the image of your brother's huge scar in his back on your mind and it clouded your thoughts that you weren't able to notice Katsuki calling you.

A vein protruded in Katsuki's temples, out of all the people in the world, Katsuki is that type of person who doesn't like it when they're being ignored. His hands flew at the back of your head - smacking you that interrupted you in the middle of your train of thoughts.

"What the hell, Bakugou?!" you whipped your head back at the blond and shot him a glare, Katsuki looked at you and noticed how your eyes became swollen after crying that much.

He shoved his hands on his pockets before he looked away, "don't worry. He'll be okay. You promised to come back, right? Don't think about it too much." he murmured.

He's right. You thought that he was right. You need to focus what's in front of you right now and your top priority is helping Katsuki. After that, you'll resolve everything that matters.

You smiled goofily and started poking Katsuki's side, "What's this? Are you worried about me, Bakugou? You're so sweet!~" you teased the blond while stabbing your index finger on Katsuki's side.

Katsuki's face immediately turned red in embarrassment. He knew this would happen and he just wished he just kept his loud mouth quiet!

"S-shut up, you...you crybaby!" he tried to make a comeback which only lightens up your mood. He pouted angrily before averting his gaze away from you. His ears up to his neck were fuming red and it seems like he really felt embarrassed. You were glad to have Katsuki back there.

You clung your hands over his arm, "aww, katsu-chan is a tsun-tsun?" you teased even further while poking his red cheeks. You can't help but to find Katsuki adorable especially when he's trying to act cool despite he looks like a tomato about to explode any moment.

"Get your hands off me, y-you idiot!" he tried to thrash his hands to make you let his arm go but he failed miserably.

But the fun times didn't last long, not until Katsuki's phone rang from inside of his pocket. As soon as he reached for his phone and answer the call, you took your hands away from him and mouthed him that he should turn his call into a loudspeaker.

He did what he told you and waited for someone to talk.

After a few moments of silence, a sinister voice greeted you and Katsuki. The voice wasn't recognizable and it almost sent chills to your skin of how familiar the voice was. Though it seemed very familiar to you, you cannot pinpoint who was the owner of the voice.

As soon as the person in the other side of the line spoke, Katsuki felt his heart drop. His grip tightened on the phone.

"You should head home right now if I were you, Katsuki Bakugou."

-

"Do you see them, Azrael?" a white haired teen asked the person beside him while holding a telescope. They were currently standing at the top of a roof of someone's house while staring down at a house of a guy named Katsuki Bakugou.