24

The booming sound of the bar got Katsuki's ear all hurting but his chest was beating louder, it was as if the sounds never existed because his racing heart was loud.

You held the earpiece on your right ear before you spoke, looking at Katsuki while pointing at the person who was sitting at a red velvet couch, surrounded by women and doing a sign at the hero accompanying you, "Uri, in 3 minutes, we'll be able to get closer to Caleb. Make sure you get the people into chaos to distract him." you spoke in the earpiece.

"Roger." You heard Uriel replied before you turned to Katsuki who was leaning his back on the pillar. His eyes were averting away from you, making you scrunch your eyebrows in confusion.

"Oi, get ready, we'll close the distance." You ordered before you secretly slid your hands under your skirt and took the dagger out, "we'll shake this motherfucker off."

Katsuki smirked before his palms began to emit small popping noises, "haaaa? Quit ordering me around."

You and Katsuki nodded at each other before you two stealthily walked towards the podium where the villain Caleb was sitting, enjoying his champagne while watching the people party.

"Oi, Bakugou." You called to him, eyes were looking straight ahead.

"What?"

"Be careful." You said as you glanced at him using your peripheral vision, "that guy might not be as strong as Shigaraki, but he's still in the wanted list."

Katsuki felt butterflies in his stomach but he chose ignore it for now, "Who do you think you're talking to?" He said confidently as he began to crack his fingers.

"Just so you know, I'm actually quite fond of your stupid ass so don't go dying on me later on. It'll be pretty sad." you laughed as you swung the daggers in your hand and hid them behind your forearms, the back of your hands facing outwards to hide the weapon that you were holding.

"Shut up." Katsuki couldn't help himself but to grin, it was as if his lips automatically spread wide as soon as he heard you were worried about him. Even if he hides it, he was also getting used to your annoying presence too.

You and Katsuki got close to where Caleb was and not too long after that was a loud explosion coming from the entrance of the bar. You quickly turned to Katsuki and saw him already looking at you before you nodded at him to confirm that it was Uriel who sent that explosion off.

"Little Lilith, lights out." you murmured as you touched your earpiece.

Lilith was a child but her mind was those of geniuses. Even if you send her off to a normal school, she would've graduated a day after she got enrolled because her IQ wasn't exactly suited for a child. You raised her to be a cute child but she ended up doing hacking works, but nonetheless, you felt like a proud mom.

"Okay~" you heard Lilith replied in a singsong tone. You were not worried about her since you knew that she was capable enough of concealing her presence from other people, so she won't be put in danger just incase shit hits the fan real quick.

The crowd who earlier were busy partying were now sent into chaos. Debris of the wall that exploded went everywhere and not too long after that, the lights went out. Completely hiding the whole place into pitch darkness. You two hid your presence in the chaotic crowd.

"I'll go first. Don't reveal yourself until I say so." You whispered but was audible enough for Katsuki to hear before you started to walk towards the podium.