10

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU FUCKING DOING?!" he fell on the ground while his hand flew to clutch his face. He winced in pain but his fear was stronger that he couldn't almost feel the pain after getting hit right in the face.

You swung the crowbar and rest it on the top of your shoulder while your free hand were inside the pocket of your hoodie.

"(y/n)! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN TO YOU, BASTARD?!" the male who was sitting on the ground and practically cornered by you and Katsuki screamed as he darted his index finger at you.

"Bro, Yoshida. Can you please shut your mouth up. It's really getting annoying." your face scrunched up as you picked your ears.

Disbelief was written all over his face. Yoshida, one of the top villains from Nagoya was getting his ass beaten by you and Katsuki.

"You were the one who did Reon dirty, didn't you?" Yoshida asked, his voice were strained and his face were already bloody, "I should've known. You fucking rat."

You turned to Katsuki as if you were already asking for permission to destroy him already, but Katsuki could only glare at you in return, "I told you, no one is killing nobody." the ash blond male warned you that only made you grunt as you rolled your eyes upwards.

"Then how about just a few swings, what do you think? That won't kill him!" you asked again, making Katsuki pinch the bridge of his nose.

You and Katsuki had taken down Yoshida's gang and now you're going to interrogate him for answers with regarding with the real culprits. Unlike Reon, Yoshida didn't expect you to attack them, out of all days.

They were taken down that easily but it is no longer easy.

"We're here to ask questions, bird brain." Katsuki looked at you before turning to Yoshida.

"Whatever. I'll have to warn you that Yoshida isn't an easy guy to deal with." you hummed while you let Katsuki have his way. You turned your back to be on a look out for Katsuki's back. There still might be villains lurking around that can jump on him after all.

Katsuki crouched down, leveling Yoshida in the ground, "Are you connected with the real clowns behind that framed me up?" he asked while grabbing Yoshida's collar.

Yoshida could only grin before he spit on Katsuki's shirt, "Why the hell would I tell you? You ain't shit." Yoshida sneered at Katsuki.

You glanced over Katsuki as you can't help but to chuckle, knowing the fact that he's going to be in trouble soon.

And you weren't wrong though. Katsuki was obviously trembling in uncontrollable urge to hit someone in the face. His expression was priceless and you can't even determine if he's angry or wanting to take a shit.

The corner of his mouth quirked up and his eyes were twitching, crimson locks flaring with anger. Boi. Katsuki Bakugou is pissed alright.

You took a handkerchief from your hoodie and took the initiative to wipe the spit from Katsuki's shirt and immediately threw the handkerchief away. You then tapped his shoulder as you snickered, "You okay, Bakugou?"

Katsuki suddenly stood up from crouching down as he turned to you. His face was literally the definition of scary and he is still smiling at that point. He was already emitting a dark aura and he is ready to bash someone's head in no time.

"Oi, wings." he appealed to you as he grabbed your shoulders, his palms were smoking as he looked at you, "I'm in the mood to beat the shit out of him." he said as he pointed Yoshida.